tobacco + bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White WidowMaker said:
I myself like cold water + snow (when it is available) and the smoke is icy smooth, cold, and less harsh going in (then being held) and being blown out.
I fill the neck of thePrecious with ice and then put my REFRIDGERATED water in. Love the ICE cold kick in the pants it gives. Low burn, high high, and the flavor in the bud is definately more pronounced through the cold. I can't fill it with crushed ice as that just falls through. Has any one found a way to stop the melting ice from making contact with the slider as it falls in? It keeps cracking and breaking my slider. (made of glass) have tried wrappin with coat hanger material. That just rusts. Even used aluminum thread still cracking. Is it the cold of it or the actual point of impact that is hurting it?
_him

press fan leaves in a book like you press flowers, when they are dry use them like blunt raps. 100% marijuana no tabacco and no chemicals to worry about. Use a rolling machine to roll, til you get the hang of it.. Handle carefully

ozzydiodude said:
press fan leaves in a book like you press flowers, when they are dry use them like blunt raps. 100% marijuana no tabacco and no chemicals to worry about. Use a rolling machine to roll, til you get the hang of it.. Handle carefully

cool idea ozzy :cool2: next time post some pics up of one in the bhc;)

IF this olds$%&$&$&$&&$##@$!#&$&*^ computer would talk to a camara I would. First put smoke into rolling machine(zig-zag style). Then take dried fan leave cut into fingers moisten like you do a blunt wrap. roll into the machine at a 45 degree angle Use 3 or 4 fingers starting a opposit ends of machine. handle careful they are one person joints, to hard to pass.
Newbud same as a blunt spit.
UKgirl I will try mollases when I feel better. Honey works but makes the fire run. I figure the mollases will do the same.

White WidowMaker said:
Really? How did you feel? What did you see? Please describe the experience to let us know if it is dangerous to use (if it is, I never want to come near the stuff).

If there be any doubt, look up 'bad salvia trip' on youtube. There should be more clips than you will have patience for.

Then ask yourself "Do I wanna be that guy, rolling around on the ground like a drooling epileptic dog?"

Interest in salvia OVER!

nvthis said:
If there be any doubt, look up 'bad salvia trip' on youtube. There should be more clips than you will have patience for.

Then ask yourself "Do I wanna be that guy, rolling around on the ground like a drooling epileptic dog?"

Interest in salvia OVER!

:rofl: Yeah it definatly enough to put most off seeing a freak out from that stuff :rofl:

when you mix tobaco and bud its called a splif. I think you get crazy rush

sumwhiteguy said:

the only extra rush you get is if you aInt used to ciggs but you get a bigger hit of a spliff Filled with just bud :D

sumwhiteguy said:

Spliff is just another name for joint. It can be with or without tobacco. Spliff does not necessarily imply tobacco content. Maybe certain localities have adopted an implication with tobacco mix, but in most of the English-speaking world, a spliff is just another way to say joint.

UKgirl420 said:
the only extra rush you get is if you aInt used to ciggs but you get a bigger hit of a spliff Filled with just bud :D

The "rush" he speaks of (dizziness, nausea for me) when smoking with tobacco can be achieved just by inhaling regular cigarettes as deep as you are taking and holding that joint smoke mixed with tobacco. It is because you are not used to smoking cigarettes (and well you shouldn't be!) and the nicotine is getting you dizzy. If you don't smoke you can also chew nicotine gum and get the same "rush" - yuck!

I agree pure bud smoke and high is so much better.

UKGIRL - nothing works to seal blunts better than good old-fashioned saliva/spit heated with a lighter (without burning) to seal. Burns smooth and slow and even.

White WidowMaker said:
Spliff is just another name for joint. It can be with or without tobacco. Spliff does not necessarily imply tobacco content. Maybe certain localities have adopted an implication with tobacco mix, but in most of the English-speaking world, a spliff is just another way to say joint.
Spliff as defined by wikipedia:

The term SPLIFF is a west indian word of Jamaican English origin,but has spread to several Western countries, particularly Britain, Europe, Canada, and the US. Its precise etymology is unknown, but is attested as early as 1936. While Jamaican spliffs are generally conical in shape, those elsewhere tend to be cylindrical and of varying lengths. "Spliff" can also sometimes refer to various styles of marijuana or hashish ciggarettes rolled with a mixture of cannabis and tobacco.

Shockeclipse said:
Spliff as defined by wikipedia:

The term SPLIFF is a west indian word of Jamaican English origin,but has spread to several Western countries, particularly Britain, Europe, Canada, and the US. Its precise etymology is unknown, but is attested as early as 1936. While Jamaican spliffs are generally conical in shape, those elsewhere tend to be cylindrical and of varying lengths. "Spliff" can also sometimes refer to various styles of marijuana or hashish ciggarettes rolled with a mixture of cannabis and tobacco.

Wikipedia must be "taken with a grain of salt" because it is entirely user-edited and anyone can write anything they want to. I wouldn't use Wikipedia as a source for definitions (use a dictionary), nor would I use it as a reliable source of information.

Oh yeah.. well I'm gonna tell on my mommy. Wiki says it's so, and being under the age of... well pick any number that denotes less than the IQ of a rock, I trust Wiki with my life. And EVERY THING it says is true, no matter who typed it in, or where they got their info, or, in this particular case, WHEN they got thier info.

Look here youngun's... Just because some idiot five years ago started using Eddie Murphy's "gooney goo goo" to mean some one who is mean, does NOT make it mean that for those of us that were there when it was started.

A "spliff", as defined by some young dumb full of c** pudwacker, no more than twenty five years ago, ( I know it to be less than that because "Wiki" just celebrated publicly the 25th anniversary of the internet) decides that it "Spliff" can also sometimes refer to various styles of marijuana or hashish ciggarettes rolled with a mixture of cannabis and tobacco. does NOT mean that it has always, will always, or mean the same thing everywhere.

So, my dear yougn under experienced troglodites of media-mis-informed maroons, I personnaly hereby declare that "spliff" no longer means joint, with or with out tobacco, it now means... the tiny little hairs on the under side of a dog's teets.

So... go be pedantic some where where your silly little circle of friends beleive that you know more than some one with 5-10-15-30- maybe even 50 more years of smoking experience.

Oh... and Pull up your dam pants!
Peace
_him

houseoftreasure said:
"Spliff" can also sometimes refer to various styles of marijuana or hashish ciggarettes rolled with a mixture of cannabis and tobacco. does NOT mean that it has always, will always, or mean the same thing everywhere.

...that whole last post of yours was really weird...you sure you weren't smoking Salvia Divinorum??

Yes, spliff can also mean this as it is just another way to say joint.

WW, yeah, I'm sure. Just being "weird" to make a point. Lost on most, I am sure... but it made me chuckle. If I were out of line, I hope the mods to correct it and let me know, or just let me know, for me to correct.

_him

houseoftreasure said:
WW, yeah, I'm sure. Just being "weird" to make a point. Lost on most, I am sure... but it made me chuckle. If I were out of line, I hope the mods to correct it and let me know, or just let me know, for me to correct.

_him

Not out of line, just weird...

Latest posts

Back