tobacco + bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I've mixed the two is in a hash joint. It helps the hash burn evenly if you mix them real good.

In Germany at the time I was there, MJ was just not available. Lots of hash, but very, very little MJ.

They sold in equal weight for the same amount. I always thought; "What kind of dumbazz would buy a pound of weed for the same price a pound of hash goes for?"

Happened every day.

I wish I'd had a grow room there at that time.

I smoked for 35 years. Now, if I smell one burning, it gags me.

Someone who just smoked one gets in my face talking and it almost makes me puke. Smells like a sewer with teeth.

It's a 100% addiction. When I quit em, I just increased my MJ smoking and after about a month, the craving for ciggs backed off.

It's weird, but I still catch myself "patting" my shirt pocket once in awhile. Just like I used to do to make sure my ciggys were on me.

This Dj/Rockster guy I know mixes rolling tobacco and grinded dank, I don't know why...seems pretty harsh/bad taste/bad for you/not connoisseur like. Oh.. and I consider a "Spliff" to be a large rasta/cone style joint with only green.

back in Australia , when imm nearly out of stock i mix tobacco , and make smaller jays rather then a rocketlauncher ,

sativa's are good for pure

but indica pure is just too much to take , atleast mixing it with a bit of tobacco like 20% tobacco and 80% indica.

but never mix a sativa plant especially a GoldenMalawi , that taste must last.

I had never seen it done in the states, but when in Amsterdam and Eurpose I noticed it everywhere. I actually prefer it that way if the bud isn't great.
The reason I like smoking the two together is becasue I don't have all day!!!!

Say I take 10 min to smoke a J, then 10 min to smoke a cig, then another ten min to smoke a J, then another ten min to smoke a cig suddenly my day is gone!!!.....why not just combine the two and save the extra 10 min?

sativa should be smoked while sitting down and away from work , just chilling

or in the highway alone but i knoww its risky.

indica is when im working , like either doing researches , or watching TV doing something , but i know it should be the opposite however the good feeling of sativa gives you a great balance that at first you got to chill for atleast 1 hour before you get on with your life.

It must just be a tobacco/nicotine fix thing, I don't smoke the browns.

Latest posts

Back