tobacco + bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Active Ingredient Salvia
The active ingredient of salvia is called Salvinori A. Because salvia divinorum is pretty much unknown and unstudied, only the basics can be given with certainty. The active ingredient of salvia is the strongest hallucinogen known to man, other substances of the plant are also very important and believed to help in the effects produced. Divinorin C for instance has a very similar chemical composition as Salvinori A, but the amount present is so insignificant, no studies have been made for it's effects.

Used by the Mazatec Indians and very probably ancient Aztecs and Mayas to communicate with divinity, it was the road to a new level of consciousness, a way of understanding nature and contacting the spiritual self. It's said to give powers of clairvoyance and to transmit knowledge, she is a teacher and should be taken responsibly. This is the reason salvia is taken by people who want to achieve a high level of meditation.

The active ingredient in salvia is not an alkaloid, it's molecular composition is actually quite simple. It only contains hydrogen, carbon and oxygen atoms, yet no laboratory has been able to synthesize it. A insignificant amount is enough to produce strong effects, actually this is one of it's problems, even people who use other kind of drugs fail to make an accurate measurement. This is a substance you don't want to measure and make a mistake on. With all the concentrates and extracts circulating, it's very important to know your way around them, many doses come pre-weighted, which is very practical, as the only correct way to obtain a proper dose is by weighing a dose in the millionth of a gram, most scales won't be able to determine this necessary measure. You should be very careful when consuming an extract and always have someone present.

In a drug test, the active ingredient of salvia will not show, as drug test usually check the urine for traces of coke, opiates and pot, any other substances must require a specific testing, one of the advantages of the active ingredient of salvia is it has a very peculiar chemical composition, unlike any drug, so a test looking for other substances (and any other drugs) will come out negative.

Further studies of the active ingredient of salvia will disclose many questions, among them the reason why salvinori A is not addictive, yet so powerful. What are her effects on the brain? Shamans claim they go to other places, scientists will bring many answers, or if such claims are to be true, them many more questions.

Newbud said:
Yup Hippy got it spot on.
Its just how i learned due to starting with resin.
Dont use much mind but still use it.
Sometimes like to get a cigar and carefully roll it in my fingers till the chopped tobacco inside falls out, just leaving a cm or 2 in bottom for a roach, and then packing it with pure green.
BEAUTIFULL lol, then again i always did like a Hamlet

Yeah, blunts! I do the same, but take out all the tobacco and only green marijuana within. The tobacco leaf wrap is enough for me, and when I can find them, I prefer to use "green" cigar leafs (I don't know if it is a kind of tobacco or if it is another plant, but it was much lighter and easier to handle than heavy-nicotine-laden brown cigar-leaf.

houseoftreasure said:
I smoke tobacco. I smoke bud. But even I find the notion of mixing the two to be... well I just can't think of a word vile enough to describe. I am travel seasoned. Been on every continent. Smoked on em all. Both Baccy and bud. I have seen ways to smoke/ingest unthinkable ways to partake. I still affirm that mixing the two... is the nastiest. And that includes using bleach as bong water... Never actually tried it, but seen it done. WTH? Yeah, cultures and differences in local, sources, quality, and every other variable determine HOW a new user is likely to partake in the future. I started on full bud joints. Then moved to glass pipe. Now I seem to find myself using the Precious more than anything else. I also use a little metal pipe for when it's just me, or when I travel. Toting a bong around is just a pain in the azz.

_him
*edited bc I can't type or spell

Why would anyone use bleach as bong water? This seems to me would be fatal or severely damaging to your lungs.

Newbud said:
I mix it in joints out of habit, some people go as far as mixing green with tobacco in bongs, tried it once and only once, that really is disgusting lol.

hahha thats how i first tried it wasnt that bad ,,,but pure bud is much more desirable :D

White WidowMaker said:
Yeah, blunts! I do the same, but take out all the tobacco and only green marijuana within.

Thats what i wrote???????? Whats with the but?

White WidowMaker said:
Yeah, blunts! I do the same, but take out all the tobacco and only green marijuana within. The tobacco leaf wrap is enough for me, and when I can find them, I prefer to use "green" cigar leafs (I don't know if it is a kind of tobacco or if it is another plant, but it was much lighter and easier to handle than heavy-nicotine-ladin brown cigar-leaf.

why not just buy a packet of blunts instead of emptying cigars :confused2:

Cos no-one thinks any the worse of you for having a packet of cigars on ya lol.
Getting pulled or searched by police used to be a regular thing with me unfortunately.
Its dead easy to do to, if your gentle it comes out easy, no need for cutting etc like some people do.
Plus you can pick up a pack of cigars from just about anywhere lol

Newbud said:
Dunno but i know its not a good idea to do a fat pipe of salvia x20 while stood in the middle of town lol, DAMN good job my 2 mates didn't toke up cos i needed babby sitting lol

Really? How did you feel? What did you see? Please describe the experience to let us know if it is dangerous to use (if it is, I never want to come near the stuff).

Newbud said:
Thats what i wrote???????? Whats with the but?

You said you leave some tobacco as a roach. I use marijuana as a roach and then I smoke this resin-soaked marijuana in a bong after I can't smoke as blunt anymore. These last few bits of hash-like marijuana is incredibly special.

UKgirl420 said:
why not just buy a packet of blunts instead of emptying cigars :confused2:

I don't like the chemically-treated-and-processed paper that blunts-brand tries to pass off as tobacco leaf. I like to go natural as often as possible. Organic worm castings, organic/natural is the best way to go whenever possible.

Newbud said:
Getting pulled or searched by police used to be a regular thing with me unfortunately.
Its dead easy to do to, if your gentle it comes out easy, no need for cutting etc like some people do.

well i can buy blunts from the local shops and they dont sell cigars ,,,go figure :rolleyes:

also my experiance of police in relation to mj has been extremley cool so far ,as long as you aint selling ,,have a grow resembling wembly stadium ,they pretty much dont care ,,,maybe ive been extremely lucky idk:confused:

White WidowMaker said:
I don't like the chemically-treated-and-processed paper that blunts-brand tries to pass off as tobacco leaf. I like to go natural as often as possible. Organic worm castings, organic/natural is the best way to go whenever possible.

:cool2: ,,,

i dont care for them much either was just wondering ,
,i grow organic also ;)

Newbud said:

...um, cigars made into blunts look clearly like blunts and do not look like from-the-factory cigars. I cut mine open with sharp knife or razor after I moisten (usually lick) down the cigar to cut (NOT TEAR!) the leaf(s) that make up the cigar wrap. Then empty completely of the shredded tobacco, fill with wacky-tobacky, and then reseal by licking, folding, and light heating with a lighter down the length of the cigar. This makes for good smoke and good time, long conversations among friends. And blunts go out nicely when not smoked for a few minutes, burn VERY SLOWLY and not much good smoke is wasted like it is in paper-joints.

Right for the sake of this thread i will be absolutely honest with ya,
I have had many addictions and many years of drugs from starting smoking green at something stupid like 12 or 13 to taking LSD in paper tabs or little tablet types, sure you all heard of purple hearts, at 14 onwards, to going mental with the club and rave scene doing way too much speed, MDMA and ecstasy, think i weighed about 8 and half stone at time and to put that in perspective my natural weight is about 14 stone lol.
I've been on coke since i was about 16, more heavily from about 21 and at one time while on the rock i picked up a small smack habit lol.
If you ever hear me reference to forgetting my past you will kinda know what i mean now.

Anyway getting back to the point i have done some crazy crap, some mad cocktails of mad stuff and always been able to control my actions even if that just meant crawling off somewhere to collapse lol.
I've smoked salvia a few times to be fair but the stronger stuff is MENTAL even after all the crap i have took this legal apparently safe stuff MASHED ME UP, on the stronger stuff i had no control basically, didn't have any concept of where i was, what i was doin, nuthin, if it wasn't for my friends then god knows the outcome and thats coming from a very experienced drug mis user.
To think people who may not have even done drugs or are the naive type if you get me can just walk into the store and buy it with no idea what they getting into is mental, it really is the type of drug where you could easily freak out or hurt yourself.
I have seen mates really lose it on that stuff and had to babysit them.
Luckily the symptoms wear off pretty quick lol.

Crazy crazy stuff in the stronger strains tho

White WidowMaker said:
...um, cigars made into blunts look clearly like blunts and do not look like from-the-factory cigars. I cut mine open with sharp knife or razor after I moisten (usually lick) down the cigar to cut (NOT TEAR!) the leaf(s) that make up the cigar wrap. Then empty completely of the shredded tobacco, fill with wacky-tobacky, and then reseal by licking, folding, and light heating with a lighter down the length of the cigar. This makes for good smoke and good time, long conversations among friends. And blunts go out nicely when not smoked for a few minutes, burn VERY SLOWLY and not much good smoke is wasted like it is in paper-joints.

What i ment was you can go round with a packet of cigars and if you get pulled by the old bill and you got nothin on you thats as far as it goes but if i'd have had blunt papers they'd have been searching the car and me and generally doing my head in and i dont need the hastle

White WidowMaker said:
Why would anyone use bleach as bong water? This seems to me would be fatal or severely damaging to your lungs.
This is the why *I* never tried it. I have however done the using Jack Daniels as bong water... THAT is a serious kick in the derierre. (sp?)

Just remembered that not allowed to talk about drugs and i pretty sure salvia could be classed as one legal or not so maybe should get back to tobacco

Newbud said:
Right for the sake of this thread i will be absolutely honest with ya,
I have had many addictions and many years of drugs from starting smoking green at something stupid like 12 or 13 to taking LSD in paper tabs or little tablet types, sure you all heard of purple hearts, at 14 onwards, to going mental with the club and rave scene doing way too much speed, MDMA and ecstasy, think i weighed about 8 and half stone at time and to put that in perspective my natural weight is about 14 stone lol.
I've been on coke since i was about 16, more heavily from about 21 and at one time while on the rock i picked up a small smack habit lol.
If you ever hear me reference to forgetting my past you will kinda know what i mean now.

Anyway getting back to the point i have done some crazy crap, some mad cocktails of mad stuff and always been able to control my actions even if that just meant crawling off somewhere to collapse lol.
I've smoked salvia a few times to be fair but the stronger stuff is MENTAL even after all the crap i have took this legal apparently safe stuff MASHED ME UP, on the stronger stuff i had no control basically, didn't have any concept of where i was, what i was doin, nuthin, if it wasn't for my friends then god knows the outcome and thats coming from a very experienced drug mis user.
To think people who may not have even done drugs or are the naive type if you get me can just walk into the store and buy it with no idea what they getting into is mental, it really is the type of drug where you could easily freak out or hurt yourself.
I have seen mates really lose it on that stuff and had to babysit them.
Luckily the symptoms wear off pretty quick lol.

Crazy crazy stuff in the stronger strains tho

You are talking about Salvia D?? Salvia D mashed you up? Forced you to have a babysitter there to protect you while you were doing it? Yes, I have seen others say the same thing that babysitter is absolutely required when you do Salvia D.

I prefer to never try Salvia D., as it looks clear that it can seriously cause psychosis.

houseoftreasure said:
This is the why *I* never tried it. I have however done the using Jack Daniels as bong water... THAT is a serious kick in the derierre. (sp?)

I myself like cold water + snow (when it is available) and the smoke is icy smooth, cold, and less harsh going in (then being held) and being blown out.

Dont know about psychosis, i'm fine ( twitch twitch, who said that? Oh no the voices are back,, twitch )

Latest posts

Back