TOM TOM'S AROUND THE POT LST GROW,PLUS one toped,PLUS WW X NB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice and green man just the way we like it. Give us a smoke report when all is said and done.

i just transplanted the toped one the one in the white container ,so it is now in the hydro water farm so im gonna keep my fingers crossed that it takes in its new digs ill now in a day our 2 i guess ,i was told to get all the dirt out of the roots but that was impossible so i did it the best i could but im shure ill prolly have to change the rez every day our so for the first week our so but i put it in their and then covered everything with the hydroton ,now i just wait and see if it takes lol if u want to see the plant im talking abouyt its on the second page i just posted them picks today tommorow ill post picks of it in its new home ,i hope it takes cause since i toped it its gotton 4 main colas now so it should get pretty darn bushy lol

Those plants are looking great! I really like your LST job. I've always been a fan of LST. I don't like topping so much, but I've seen others do very nicely with topping.

Keep up the good work! :)

AlienBait said:
Those plants are looking great! I really like your LST job. I've always been a fan of LST. I don't like topping so much, but I've seen others do very nicely with topping.

Keep up the good work! :)
thanks ailenbait im glad u stoped buy bro i was wonderin were u been lol ,,im pretty happy with the Lst my self so far its getting bushyer and bushyer every day with in the next copple days shes gonna be outgrown the pot for shure ,thanks again for stopin by and for the nice coments bro glad to see ya :)

tom-tom said:
i just transplanted the toped one the one in the white container ,so it is now in the hydro water farm so im gonna keep my fingers crossed that it takes in its new digs ill now in a day our 2 i guess ,i was told to get all the dirt out of the roots but that was impossible so i did it the best i could but im shure ill prolly have to change the rez every day our so for the first week our so but i put it in their and then covered everything with the hydroton ,now i just wait and see if it takes lol if u want to see the plant im talking abouyt its on the second page i just posted them picks today tommorow ill post picks of it in its new home ,i hope it takes cause since i toped it its gotton 4 main colas now so it should get pretty darn bushy lol

Transplanting from soil to soiless can be treacherous im sure, best of luck to you in that regard. otherwise you have got no worries everything looks healthy

well guys ive changed my mind about letting these veg till my outher ladie is harvested ,,i underestmated the power of the weed ,,they are out of control they are now biger than my ladie in flower over 3 foot with the 3 galon pot and as we all no they are gonna grow who nows how much more in 12 12 light i might have to tie the tops down we will find out ,,i already no that the toped one and the regular one are females im not shure about the Lst but i shure hope so because it is a buitifull plant nice and bushy ,,all the outhers showed their preflowers ,,and i took 3 clones from the regular plant and one of the clones will be a mother ,,im not shure the strain on these because they are bag seed but the plant i took the clones from has to have sativa in it ,it grew so fast tall and very very bushy so the strain will make a good mother ,,now as for the ww x nb im gonna let her veg for a nother month our so with the clones its only about 2 weeks old at the most so it cant go into flower with the rest ,i cant wait to smoke some of that ladie lol,,well that about says it all wish me luck ,,and as always thank u all for the help with makeing me part of the mp growing comunity,,lol i cant wait to harvest my girl in about 2 our 3 weeks so i dont have to be a rookie any more and that way when i give advise i got results i can also show ,,,thank you all the ones that have helped no who u are and i thank u for real from my hart ,,,THANKS

so i now have 4 plants in flower the 1 that has about a month left and as of today 3 more 2 of them i no for shure are females the Lst im not shure the rest showed me thier pre flowers so that was cool ,made me a happy man lol ,but i thought id throw up some picks of the ladies since i had to mark the day in my journal so i no when i started flower and see what they looked like when they first started flowering ,,u no for a comparsan kind of thing lol the toped plant that is in the hydro has been toped again right now from the top shot it looks like 2 main shoots but thir is 4 now they are just now taking off so they are hard to see but i figure in a week our so u will be able to see them real good ,,also i had to update my journal for my boy blunt full of kush that is now back in the forum mix lol ,welcome back my friend ...so now i got 4 in flower and 4 in veg the littlest plant is the ww x nb its starting to take off now i cant hardley wait to smoke some of that baby that is gonna be my holidays weed im gonna cure that weed and only smoke it on holidays lol..but let me shut my trap and post the picks i hate resizeing all these things its the worst part lol im shure u all no what i mean :hubba:

female2firstdayflower2.jpg

female2firstdayflower1.jpg

female2firstdayflower3.jpg

Lstfirstdayflower1.jpg

Lstfirstdayflower2.jpg

Lstfirstdayflower3.jpg

topedhydrofirstdayflower1.jpg

topedhydrofirstdayflower2.jpg

topedhydrofirstdayflower3.jpg

ww x nb inveg1.jpg

the widowmaker said:
Healthy healthy plants there tomo
yea i been trying to take the best care of them i can the toped one is a little yellow on the bottom leafs but its prolly from the switch from soil to hydro water farm ,,i transplanted it yesterday into the water farm

Hey TT whats up mang. Your ladies are looking very healthy and better than ever. ;) Whatever your doing keep it up as the ladies will repay you in the end. :aok:

i got a question about the last pick its of the ww x nb ,,well i got it in that smaller pot im wonderin how long before it gets root bound cause im out of soil and it gonna be a week before i can get some new fox farm ,,do u think it will be ok for another week?????

Wow - you sure are a growing some now! Great effort, you'll get some nice buds from them.

Very nice tom-tom. I sure am looking forward to seeing some bud pics. :hubba:

These girls look great to! Keep up whatever your doing....looking foward to some big buds! :cool2:

tom-tom said:
i got a question about the last pick its of the ww x nb ,,well i got it in that smaller pot im wonderin how long before it gets root bound cause im out of soil and it gonna be a week before i can get some new fox farm ,,do u think it will be ok for another week?????

Yeah man you should be alright that pot to plant ratio looked fine to me.. Getting root bound is a gradual problem and isn't to serious until you get some nute lockout happening.. I think these are your first series of grows if im right u'll be fascinated after your harvest and you pull the stem and root ball out just to see how complex things get down under the soil :D Everything is looking great.. Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back