Torrent downloads...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
So who all downloads these things? I just bought a 1.5TB ext HD and need to start filling it up. I was wondering, what sites you download from, and who do you download movies from. I am new to it bu have been usig mininova and downloading axxo movies.

ISOHunt is always the first I go to. Great descriptions and exactly what all is in the file shows unlike some other places.
Mininova isnt bad. Think that and PirateBay are the 2 most used I read. But PirateBay has been in a bit of trouble lately.

Edit in: Heres a link to a Torrent Search engine. Searches them all at once for you. Its great and you can select to search just your favs like Pirate, Nova and ISO if you wanted. hxxp://torrent-finder.com/

I use Isohunt to search and Bittorrent to download. No viruses or issues.

BBFan said:
Um, guys, you do know that's illegal right?
We wouldn't want to advocate illegal activities on this site would we?

Actually BBfan it only becomes illegal once you choose to download copyrighted content. If you use it as a source for legal downloads it doesn't matter where you live it's as safe as any other way to download. ;)

I've got a 250gb HDD on my PS3 and load my movies onto that. :p

The best server IMO is BT Junkie. Surprised UK420 didn't mention that!
Look guys. Here is the skinny:
If you dl using Bit Torrent you'll probably not get noticed.
If you upload a NEW torrent of new(ish) material, it is pretty likely you will get noticed and likely to receive a DMCA cease and desist letter etc.
I recommend moving to ONESWARM - it's worth supporting them because that is a new Open Source program compatible with Bit Torrent and here's the kicker: It is being developed to offer ENCRYPTED source addresses so that the real evil - the RIAA - can go whistle in future.

i have hdmi outoput on my pc its fairly new, i got 2 months ao 4 gb ram 500 gb, shoulda got a catpure card tho....

I just google whatever I want. Say I want the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.

I google search

" 'I kissed a girl' torrent"

But, don't steel music. :hubba:

Demonoid and Utorrent, falling back to using torrent finder toolbar in firefox if I can`t find what I want on Demonoid. Utorrent has the option to encrypt the data your sharing, they can see your IP but don`t know what your sharing. You can use a blacklist to block bogus servers from corrupting the torrent pool. On another note if your in the Uk and use BBC iplayer,4OD etc then you are basically agreeing to be part of a P2P network if you download the program to watch later, it installs the client when you agree to the terms and conditions.

Latest posts

Back