trainwreck X romulin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonare1one

firstbuds
Reaction score
So at first i had a problem with tryin to get the ph up now its at 7 to almost 8. whats a good ph read and how to i get it down? Also, the water leaves are freakin huge!! is it good to leave them on or take them off? if i do take them off should i take all of them off? im currently running at 18/6 and its looking real nice!!! about how many times a week should i feed with just water and with fert? check out my journal for pics!!! i seriously take all advice into thought!!!! so thanks to all that help!!

Hey wonare. I usually keep my ph around 6.5. Also you do not wanna cut the big leaves because they are the ones doing the most work, you gotta think of them as the solar panels the bigger the better. As far as feeding schedule goes i would need to know what ferts you are using at what dosages. I use the Fox Farms trios of ferts. I usually use fert every watering with no problems. I water them about every three days all depending on the soil and other factors. Best method is to stick your finger in the soil a inch or two and see if it si still wet if not water.

Hope this helps

What i've been told is 6 - 6.5 is a good ph for soil and a little higher maybe 6.5 - 7 for hydro. Never remove your leaves they are there for good reason the bigger the better.

6.3 to 6.8 for soil is what i shoot for and i believe its 5.8 ish for hydro

im using foxfarms grow big. i put a splash of ff for every quart of a gallon when i feed. it says to put 1 teaspoon for every gallon of water, but i never give it one gallon of agua! so how would i bring the ph down?

Latest posts

Back