transplanting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

seagull

have a 8 inch tall plant, that was grossly overgrown by other plants, it will be very easy to remove from its current environment, without harming roots. can it be transplanted to a soil container? and what must be done? I was thinking the hole in the soil has to be deep enough to accomadate the roots

If it is easy to remove from its current environment without harming the roots, then why would it be hard to transplant it into a pot? Sure, go ahead and do it. However, you haven't given us much information to go by.

Is this plant outdoors? If so, then be sure to leave it outdoors. I say this, because it's a bad idea to bring an outdoor plant inside. You don't want to bring outdoor pests inside.

Well, go ahead and put it outside. I know nothing about dwc, but a plant can be moved indoors to outdoors. Transplant it and put it in the shade for about a week or so before putting it in direct sunlight.

Latest posts

Back