Tryin' to grow pounds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, you'd have to smoke it as "one-hitters" in a bong and hold each hit for at least 30 seconds. 2,880 hit-30seconds in one 24 hour period. Figure an oz has maybe.......a couple hundred hits in it? Hell, I don't know. I have a little Tupperware container I fill out of a pound-hehe. When it gets dry, I fill er up again! Half pound in each gallon baggy and when I'm down to one, I start another grow. This last one was Aurora Indica, and it's some serious weed. The second best I've ever smoked. I wish I could share it with everyone on this group! I think this group could run me out of weed reallyyyyyyyy quick. :eek:

I smoke with a lot of people. Some have amazing tolerance. The person I know with the amazing tolerance said my stuff ruined her. With her, doing it just as I said, I've seen her get wasted in 5 back-to-back hits. An oz has a serious amount of one-hitters in it.

You may be that tolerant. I hope not. Hell, I'm easy. 5 hits in an evening and I'm really good to go.

I might be a tad older than you tho'. Maybe I'm becoming a cheap date after all these years. hehe

I know my stuff is that good.

Challenge denied. :hubba: :D

And you gotta stand on your left foot and jump up and down every 10 seconds while listening to Donnie and Marie oldies and the soundtrack of "Oklahoma" backwards.

:eek: :eek: :D :D :eek: :eek:

Ok, so I wanna hear from someone who grows pounds. And has experience. If you wanna chat about how many hits you can take, start your own forum. I'm on a mission here. And all I wanna do is to acomplish that mission. So what is it gonna take to grow 6 pounds? 6 is what I'm legally allowed to grow. Ok? Money isn't an object here. Because I've been wanting to do this since I took my first hit in the 4th grade. I invested a lot of time and money already. Buying a 2br house with a full size basement and not having a roomate, only so I can grow. And when you are only 23, and finally have the freedom and a place to grow major weed, why wouldn't you? Right? Anyways I already spent thousands of my hard earned money, so there is NO way that I'm gonna grow anything less than what the law says I can have. If I recall, that very same day that it's completely cured, none of it will be in my hands anymore. How else do you think I could drop so much on a house at a young age? But of course I can't recall, know what I mean? Just remember man, "Oregon, it's the same west coast. We're just colder out here." So if you grow pounds, lets talk. Like I said when I started this forum, "Pounds" and nothing less. I already have 2 1000w and I'm buying 2 more Friday. If that's not enough, I'll buy 2 more til it is enough.

LMAO. There is no secret formula or method. YOU need experience--something you cannot buy. No matter how many experienced "pound growers" you talk to, you only learn so much and still need to get some crops under your belt.

So, let go of the arrogance, get down off your high horse, try not to be so greedy and just grow some plants. All the advise in the world will not take the place of your own experience. This forum is not meant to spoon feed you through every phase of everything.

i mean man i wont say impossible cuz i do not like that word but thats is a whole lot of weed per month

6lbs a month is possible. But it is nothing that anyone can say, do this,buy that and off you go. For a first time grower to set a goal like that is pretty crazy.

Hemp goddess is correct. Experience is what is needed, not tons of lights.

I can pull 6lbs from 4, 1000's consistently. But it has taken me 15 years to get to this point. On bad grows, I get 4, on good ones 8. So it can be done.

I have seen alot of first timers "go big" and pull it off. Mind you, they fired up 20 lights and took HUGE risks. The key is to maximize your growing area.

But remember this, as I am in Cali also, just because your local laws state you can have xx amount, the feds would love to put a show like you are talking about under. And make an example of the poor bastards they catch.

Now if your just wanting to reach that goal we need more info about the size of your grow area and what kind of grow you want to have not how much you want to produce. I still say you best off with lots of space to do lots of plants because your going to need it to pull off 6 Lbs every 2 months,instead of the typical growers every 3-4 months. Another thing i know is that with out the proper vegging time you plants just wont be big enough for huge massive harvests even with a high yielding plant. Getting great results is practice. I know, i need lots more practice, but at the same time i get good results now because i wasn't afraid of putting in the time to read about set-ups and grow area designs, ventilation, lighting, soils (for us lowly dirt farmers :D) nutes, and the list goes on and on and on. the site and its members arnt slow and they arnt making fun of how much your allowed to grow or want to for that matter, they are saying what your asking is going to be LOTS of work and patience and most important space. IMO/E to get that kind of haul in that time constraint, (takes break for a :bong1: and to ponder) would have to be at minimum of 50sqft of growing area all females (clones) veg for 6 weeks and flower separate area for mother/donor plant(s) have have a ball man hope it works out for you. Oh and for a 50sqft (5ftx10ft) area you'd need minimum of 150,000 lumen (id recommend starting out at 250,000)and I'm sure that the 2 1k W lights you have will cover it, most 1k bulbs are good for like 164,000 each arnt they like 158,000 mean lumen's. hope it helps no need to get angry if it seems like you thread got away and no one is taking you seriously there are quite a few licensed med growers here and no one here will doubt what you want to do just how your going about it. One last thing man that area i described just a bit ago would only be the flowering room, you'd have to have an area for mothers (like said before) and a vegging/cuttings area too ;)

6 lbs a month yes, with 2k watts...NO.

Even if you grow 6 pounds when you harvest ...it drys to wayyyy under that. so you would have to yeild 3 times 6 pounds wet to get close to what you can "legally" grow or harvest.

As said before, hit the FAQ, buy a growguide, hit youtube, read the threads here after searching for what ever ?'s you may have and start small. use what lights you have now, start some cheep genetics. get a few grows under your belt and then once you feel dropping 10k plus (easily) more on what you WILL need and all the topics you have no clue about are researched (which by fourth grade youd think he would have some clue by now?)

then go all out on lights, ventilation, full hydro units, turbo tanks, scrubbers ,quality genetics, nutrients co2- atmospheric control and learn how to tweak all of them together.

Just that in itself is a task.

and if your talking about wanting the watts to pull 6 lbs a month, you better do some research in electrical engineering as the power will need to be rewired to avoid high consumption "red flags".

Only ppl that "go all out" into something without knowledge, will have everything to loose....

LOL the new and improved grow tent: comes with a 10x5 tent, a 210cfm fan, 1 1K W Light (ballast and bulb included) and if you act now well also toss in some free seeds to get you started and a grow guide to help you along the way, but wait theres more if you call within the next 15 mins you will get MPs grow it big veggatative and blooming ferts (only pay shipping and handling. :D but youll still need multiples. whats really sick is that a 1k lamp can cover up to a 10x10 area so really in effect your getting more lumen in the smaller space which can help aid on the bigger tighter buds too and that says more weight to me :aok:

lol never said it was impossible just lol its not a easy goal to reach well not to me atleast idk i just think he should start not small but atleast a smaller grow than he is thinking of but anyways if i were to put my money on it would be just alot of lights nd alot of ventillation :)

Alright, just so you know I HAVE been reading grow guides, watching Potcasts on you tube, visiting gardens, and talking with the guys at my local indoor garden shops. I have been subscribed to Hightimes since the year 2000 just for the seed banks and Jorge's RX articles. I got 2 types of super dank from BC BUD DEPOT themselves. So the strains were BRED to finish the BUDDING CYCLE in 8 weeks. BUDDING CYCLE ONLY, NOT FROM CLONE TO FINISH! My basement IS probably 50 square feet or more. The area down there is as big as the whole house. And although I never grew pounds before, I have grown a lot of weed. When I was 13, I got in major trouble with the law. And was sent to move back in with my parents who were living on the island Saipan. Which is the capital of the same group of islands that Guam is in. The Northern Marianas Islands. Guam is just more recognized because the island is a military base. The weather there is constant. 80f all year round and sunlight from 7am-7pm. I had a flat roof on my house there, which I covered with pot. There were no worries about cops because there weren't and still aren't any helicopters looking for weed. Unless they fly them in from Hawaii. And that is very unlikely. Of course I had more than 1 site. I used to hide gardens in the jungle. And stash single plants in the tops of coconut trees. I can't say how much I harvested in a crop because nobody weighed anything. All that was sold there, were dubs. And those were usually enough to roll 4 joints (nobody uses pipes or bongs there, strictly joints). Anyways slanging dubs became a full time job. I dropped out of school in my sophmore year. The week of my 18th birthday, I took my $ and bought a plane ticket back to Oregon. Reunited with my connects and started ballin'. Makin' a G every time I drop something. Usually 1 a week. And only dropping to 1 guy, who is a brother to me. We have been close since we were kids. He came from Arizona and laced me with knowledge of the game. His family took me in when I was left with no parents, at such a young age. It's simple actually, push a 10 pack and make 100 profit on each of those pieces in a pack. And by pack I mean POUNDS! Now, I may not have experience with an indoor garden, but I know that wet weed dries. So come on, it's not like I found bag seed and put it in dirt and want someone to hold my hand throughout the process. Some of you guys keep saying to read grow guides, get info. That's what I'm trying to do. Trade ideas with people doing what I'm doing. As far as experience goes, I'm getting it now. Every major pot farmer starts somewhere. Some start small and gradually add, me I wanna start big and keep it big. And learn from mistakes until I achieve what I'm looking for. Even if it takes 20 years or a couple trips up state. I AM NOT A KID WHO THINKS THAT IF YOU ROCK A PAIR OF JORDANS YOU WILL PLAY LIKE HIM. THINK OF ME MORE AS A STUDENT AT JORDAN'S BASKETBALL CAMP TRYING TO LEARN THE FUNDEMENTALS OF THE GAME FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF, SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY GAME. I'm just tired of people responding who obviously don't know what I'm about. So there it is.

Westcoast547 said:
I AM NOT A KID WHO THINKS THAT IF YOU ROCK A PAIR OF JORDANS YOU WILL PLAY LIKE HIM. THINK OF ME MORE AS A STUDENT AT JORDAN'S BASKETBALL CAMP TRYING TO LEARN THE FUNDEMENTALS OF THE GAME FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF, SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY GAME.

So if you told Michael Jordan you wanted to score 25 points a quater and he told you its not feasible as a beginner and to shoot for 8 would you argue with him as well?

RULE NUMBER NINE IN THE SITE RULES:

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here.

Westcoast547, this is real easy to explain; this group is for people who want to grow weed for their own use or are serious about growing for a few medical users.

Street dealers are NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SITE.

It's not a freakin debate man. YOU'RE IN THE WRONG GROUP.

All you've done is talk about how you sold weed and are going to sell weed by the pound.

You mention a few med users that you want to grow for, but then you say you're going to turn pounds on the street.

Dude, you need to find a group that allows the kind of person you are.

THIS ONE DOESN'T.

YOU'RE A STREET DEALER. YOU JACK THE PRICE OF WEED TO WHATEVER YOU CAN SUCKER SOMEONE TO BUY IT FROM YOU FOR.

WE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE. MOST OF US JOINED THIS GROUP TO GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECAUSE WE'RE TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY GREEDY, MONEY HUNGRY STREET DEALERS.

Lol. You sound like a little kid with big dreams of grandeur and easy money. Get real. That only happens in the movies. You've chosen the wrong site if you think we are going to help you "GROW POUNDS AND SELL EM!" I grow my own mj to avoid dropping hard earned cash to people like you. You need to re-evaluate your idea and decide if that's the best course of action to take. Sounds foolish but that's just my opinion. Take care and be safe.

Wow, i thought this was about a medical grow? Now we see your true colors. By the way what is this about stashing plants at the top of coconut trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back