Tryin' to grow pounds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He he kiddy land man you cant even figure out the size of your own house if the basement is only 50sqft you got one tiny house :rofl: sorry not making fun of you just what was said. Now i know the ability to grow may be there for you as you say you have dont it in the past but now you need to mature yourself before you think of takingon the roll of a med grower. sounds to me more like you came back and found out how much things realy cost back home and your trying to find a way to get some of the finer luxuries too fast not a good idea grow enough for the med patients first (or less which is where id go) to ge tsome EXP. first and see how much real care goes into the final result before you go crazy and stick up a red flag saying hey look im using 13000 W of power an hour come and get me.

lol,this has to be the funniest thread in marijuana passion history.i think this big 23 yr old O.G. from the mountains of oregon has smoked himself retarted.
i mean come on bro,your on here clamin to be a caretaker for four patience..then your a 23 yr old that just ivested thousands of dollars on something you know nothing about (i dont believe any of that bullsh*# about you growin on your roof or in a paml tree) =) anyways,just thaught i'd point out how dumb you are to be claimin to be starting a production like that on the net (on a site that clearly says no talk about sales) anyways,lol good luck on this one,youre obviosly gonna need alot.dont screw up even worst than you already have. and also dont be dumb and tell all them freinds and o.g'z you have about what your doin..actually if you plan on doin all that,dont even have anybody over.your house is gonna stink with that many plants.you sound like your the kinda dude that is a "real O.G." but if someone robs your garden,it doesnt matter how real to the game you are.cuz guess what,your shits gettin toked..and not by you or your "patience" =) lol Larry Hoover said you were a discrase (if you know who he is) thanks for the laugh folk g'z up,*hoes down homie G =)

I think you should try starting with 6 plants insted of 6lbs...its tougher then people think...and to do 6lbs a month you would need lots of help to do all the work involved..Hell i have a hard time with my personel grow..This would be a great grow but I have yet to see one completed..but if your leagle and all mybe I will get the chance to see a large grow other then in books...lets see some pics of this setup my friend...I grow pounds ....but not all at once..anyway good luck...you will need all you can get..sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back