UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning 4u2.:) ...

glad it went well 4u and ukgirl. very enchanting story bro. lovely pics. glad you had fun buddy. all our best, Irish, and the missus Irish...

Im pretty new to the forums but I gotta say this is beautiful! I wish you's both the best and glad to hear you's had a great time. Definetly agree that a film should be made about, but I don't think you could write this.. This is best left to unfold before our very eyes in this thread and with a bit of luck maybe we could all webcam into the wedding! ;)

4u2 & UKgirl growing a tree...
K.I.S.S.I.N.G :giggle:

Hi 4u2 and UKg...

How wonderful & sweet...;) I'm so glad that your visit sounds like it was everything you hoped for and more. You are truly blessed and you'll never forget this past week in the rare Seattle sun! :eek: I had Thanksgiving dinner in around '97 or '98 in the restaurant in the Space Needle... It looks like it was a spectacular day and what a view!

You're going to LOVE the UK... I've spent most of my time there around London but plan on going there next June myself for a vacation to see more of all the islands... Most of my heritage is English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh... a smattering of the islands...

I hope your return flight was bearable UKgirl... It sounds like you had a great visit but it always feels good to be back home to sleep in your own bed after a trip and the boys and Lucky will sure be glad you're home! Take care and good luck with the Jet Lag... It usually hits me harder going west from Europe to the U.S. so maybe you'll snap back in a day or so...

Peace!:cool:

Glad to hear the real "U"-2 had a great time. Think about it 4"U"2smoke, "U"kgirl, can we get back to some serious growing and vaping now?(hehehehe). Oh-oh...... smoke call ukgirl when she lands........that bugs back and it looks mean!

I'm sad to see it's time for her to leave. I'm glad you all had a good time.

hello everyone and thanks for all the great comments and well wishes :D
i had a WONDERFULL TIME,,thankyou 4u :heart:

and now am back on british soil trying to get back to normal :p

time to start growing again and pass some time ;)

Im Glad you had a Wonderful time. melissa.I wish it didnt end...Hope the time goes by fast enough:heart:

Thanks everyone for shareing with us this remarkable journey Ukgirl/melissa and I have embarked on...so far its been absolutely wonderful..heres to many more my little ukgirl:bong:

birds.jpg

My husband and I were friend for years (and through separate marriages) before we ever even thought of dating each other. When we did, we were living 400 miles apart and maintained that relationship for a couple of years before finally moving into together (I relocated cause it was easier for me to find a new position). We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this year, and have been together for nearly 25 years.

Best of luck to you two. I am so glad it went so well.

I for some reason had not read this thread until just now. What a great story. Congradulations on the beginnings of what I hope is a wonderful thing for the both of yall.

glad you found it ,,and thanks
the next installment will be when 4u2 lands on engish soil :D :peace:

This is such a lovely post.... thank you both for sharing - I love knowing that a real life friendship has found its way through this forum. I have a forum friend from GB who means the world to me, even when we don't chat he still pops in to say good morning and g'night everday - he's a true friend even though we've never met ...... must be that crazy sexy accent.
Much respect.
OHC

wow this is a great thread. I'm still trying to do some catching up around here, and I'm glad that I didn't miss this one. Both of you have been nothing but great to me during my stay here at MP and I am thrilled that you both had such a great time with each other.

looking forward to the next installment...

Latest posts

Back