UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so jivin, love the mountains, lived up in w-state before moving out east. omg is that ukgirl, tell her she has a bug crawling on her back.... nevermind it was on my monitor(wake-n-bake w/a housefly). Hope u-2 are having a blast remember beware of the penguins, dobie dobie doo.

its so beautiful in washington, SOOOOO MUCH Sacred Mushrooms up there :D looks like you guys are having a blast :hubba: :p :peace:

beautiful spot m8 :cool2: looked like it was a great day too.
how long is she down for anyway?

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous mountain pics... It makes a Colorado boy like me long for that mountain air. Have fun!:cool:

Hello friends..Just anothere wonderful day here in Western Washington..we went to The Puyallup fair...was a Great day to do..the weather was great..okay need to make me girl Breakfast..today we will do some shops as it is raining today..should clear this afternoon..Take care and be safe :ciao:

140.JPG

141.JPG

143.JPG

147.JPG

149.JPG

150.JPG

152.JPG

163.JPG

165.JPG

169.JPG

Great pics 4u. I am glad you guys are having such a great time. :D Tell her hello for me.

Hey 4u looks like fun...glad you guys are having such a great time together...

Simply beautiful 4u2smOKe :)

Thanks for sharing mate,absolutely cracking pics.:aok:

Thanks Guys/Gals.....She is simply Wonderful...a little rainy today..we will do some drive up where I take My kids camping..will have more pics..there is a Beauty Water FAll...thanks for warm wishes..

hey guys :ciao:
ukgirl has finally made it back to the comp :p,,,,
,,having the most fantastic time ,,we are having so much fun ,,and will check back later with new pics ,,,,,,ok gotta roll some :tokie:, for on the road

catch u all later ,

Latest posts

Back