UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm thinking UK and 4U are having a pretty good time together considering neither has been on MP since UK set foot on American Soil.

I think Franckos hit it on the head when he said they are makin little seedlings :rofl:

No, ukgirl checked in from 4u's fave chair on his puter. My money is on him being so freaking high from mj and youknow, he can't get off the floor.couch, bed, garden, or wherever else he hangs and went down for the count, or a power nap.She is scoping out his stash and goodies plotting her next sinister move. Stay tuned.

I hope you two are having a smokin...good time. hehe:hubba: :48: :heart: :dancing: :headbang2:

.....i don't believe I just found this thread......should have posted the drawings here instead of in the bonger's club.....

4u2smoke is an E-pimp!

jk jk, amazing something that awesome came from this site.

Marijuana, building relationships since 1843.

GOODMORNING
and yes im still here 4u didnt send me back home just yet :rolleyes:may do soon tho im having trouble making the coffee ..her has the tea making down to a fine art tho :D
cool post
DOS and ...a quid =$
aluminium ,,,hahah i say tinfoil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

420BENNY said:
No, ukgirl checked in from 4u's fave chair on his puter. My money is on him being so freaking high from mj and youknow, he can't get off the floor.couch, bed, garden, or wherever else he hangs and went down for the count, or a power nap.She is scoping out his stash and goodies plotting her next sinister move. Stay tuned.
are u spying on us :evil:

Well thankyou everyone who has posted to many to mention individually ..
just want to say ...
life i pretty much perfect at the moment and well maybe we will get pics up later ,,maybe :evil:

welll all

morning ukgirl420 hope you and smoke are having a green time

morning kids....lol.lol...

hows things in the garden of eden 4u???...

are u spying on us?
Yup, look out through the woods. I am the guy in the lawn chair with a Corona in one hand and a nice J in the other. Come on over and introduce yourself

You go Uk Girl, I think it's awesome what you're doing, following your dreams and heart...gee I think I'm gonna cry -tears of joy for you two...don't tell too much (but enough, wandering minds want to know!) :p

UKgirl420 said:
just want to say ...
life i pretty much perfect at the moment
great to hear UKG :) stoked for the both of ya'z

hope the weather's holding out alright for ya (if you guys aren't to stoned to leave the couch that is).. was nice here yesterday, but looks a little threatining today. hopefully 4u will be able to show you the great northwest outdoors ;)
:)

Glad you are having a great time in the USA UKgirl.

Hope y'll are able to enjoy lots more time together, now take a break and :48:

Welcome to the USA UKgirl. Hope you have a wonderful time. Western Washington State sure is beautiful so you picked a great place to visit. Hope you both have a great time.

4u, tell me you plan on taking UKgirl to Mt. St. Helens. It's such a nice place to have a smoke and enjoy the scenery :)

Gonna Eat That? said:
4u, tell me you plan on taking UKgirl to Mt. St. Helens. It's such a nice place to have a smoke and enjoy the scenery :)

If you make it up to Mt. St. Helens send our love to the spirit of Harry Truman... the old guy who rode out the volcano in his shack up on the mountain. He'll be watching over you...

;)

Judging from the posts, I think they are having a real green time! :hubba:

:bong2: bow chih chih wow wow.... :laugh:

Seriously though...

:postpicsworthless:

but fun to read nonetheless :aok:

420benny said:

LOL, for sure. I must have missed that post earlier.

I think someone is going to get weed in their cornflakes tomorrow :fly: :fly:

Hello everyone that is fallowing along...I Realy been Blessed...we ment to post pics last night and got sidetracked..o i will catch up today..

Wednesday, a day on the water...Weather wasnt that great but did not rain..did see seals..and some beauty skies..

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

:ciao: Thursday I took her to Paradise On Mt. Rainier

059.JPG

061.JPG

076.JPG

087.JPG

096.JPG

098.JPG