UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to water Lucky! ;)

Have a great flight!

:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:........:fly:

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:
Are you there yet?​

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

I think he's going to pass out when he sees her. Likely from holding his breath and being too stoned to realize it:yay: :bong1: :rofl: :rofl:

420benny said:
I think he's going to pass out when he sees her. Likely from holding his breath and being too stoned to realize it:yay: :bong1: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah... I can see that actually happening....:)

Hve fun together you guys....

Happy Happy Joy Joy..Lets smoke:bong::yay:

Howdy 4u! I see you are still breathing,lol. Hey, check my gj and make a guess on the weight, okay? Everybody is welcome. I am dying to tell, so vote -lmao

ok thanks everyone ,,,,well sorry ive got to go my flights calling :D

ill HOLLA from seattle :yay:

see ya tonight 4u :heart:

let me be the first, well second one too welcome you to the good ol usa
:welcome: i know your not here yet but this will be waiting:D

Woohoo, she's in the air!!!

Very excited for you 2 luvbirds. :D

:yay: thanks everyone..yes Mom she is in the air and yacking the old ladies ears off..:rofl: she is so funny..cant wait till she is here posting to yall..may not be till tomarow yall understand..:ciao:

She's on American soil by now... where was the connection? NYC? Newark? Detroit? Hmmmmm...

Tomorrow? I didn't think that Greyhound buses run from London? :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for the two of you... how FUN is this!?

EVERYBODY SMOKE! 420ukGirl2smoke4U

...................:beatnik:...........

.......................:joint4:.............:joint:.....................:bongin:

........................................:afroweed:...............................:ccc:.................................:bong:........................:48:.....................................
:bong2:

Find a single flower 4u2

Meet her with it.

She willl treasure it forever, even when its dry and crispy.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Find a single flower 4u2

Meet her with it.

She willl treasure it forever, even when its dry and crispy.

thanks Hippy...I have a Red rose and her Fav chocolates in Hand and ready..:aok: seems a lot of friends helping out..I feel like a teenager....and as ya now I have some of my own..:giggle: And dont worry she will be treated like the Royalty she is:heart:

I have 1 last tip.

Do not meet her with an erection.

It kinda lets her know whats on your mind :rofl:

Thanks dirty ...she is in US air now not touched down but will let yall know..have agreat day:lama:
dirtyolsouth said:
She's on American soil by now... where was the connection? NYC? Newark? Detroit? Hmmmmm...

Tomorrow? I didn't think that Greyhound buses run from London? :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for the two of you... how FUN is this!?

EVERYBODY SMOKE! 420ukGirl2smoke4U

...................:beatnik:...........

.......................:joint4:.............:joint:.....................:bongin:

........................................:afroweed:...............................:ccc:.................................:bong:........................:48:.....................................
:bong2:

So exciting....I thot I was in the BHC...for a minute...It is def time to hit the bong.....

Go UKgirl! go get him!

bongs allround......for everyone!

Latest posts

Back