UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup....all my friends are single.. I'm the only married one so I'm working on hookin em up..LMAO...love is in the air people.
makes me think of that song from the movie the birdcage...

:yay: :banana: :woohoo: :heart: women willing to train girls

18 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy.

Congratulation! It rains a lot in Seattle, right? If so, UKgirl should feel right at home. That really sounds exciting. Best of wishes!

Okay, now I need a woman. I smoke pot, grow it, go to work as little as possible, and read stuff. If that interests anyone, then here I am.

lmao...seems to be way more men than women on this site...

Alistair Young said:
Congratulation! It rains a lot in Seattle, right? If so, UKgirl should feel right at home.

Yeah, she'll love it (except maybe for the plane ride. In fact she just might stay to avoid having to fly back!:rofl: )

Alistair Young said:
It rains a lot in Seattle, right?

:)

:peace:

42-17420207.jpg

Yes, i live an hour away from seattle and it has been pouring.

idk if you two would be the type but there is some prime "hunting and gathering" to be done around this time of year in the forests of the pacific northwest. i went out scoping today and found a few prime areas that i'll have to check back on in a few days.

Then again, you two will probably just want to stay in a certain room the whole time.

NO NOT THE BEDROOM YOU PERV!!!! i meant the growroom. ;)

If I'm not mistaken, this was the same story as Subcool and Mz Jill.

nvthis said:
Alright man, so are we gonna get invited the... Ahem... Wedding????;) C'mon bro! We're all like family here:D 'Sides, ya can't have a party and keep it a secret now..

Wouldn't that be a bunch of fun!

Hello everyone...6 days UKgirl:yay:

nvthis...truly:giggle:

thanks for all the warm and happy posts..I truly appriciate it..(nvthis..i think i spelt that wrong) everyday is a little more exciting..

There has been a lot of replies in here:rofl: this created more attention then any of my grow journals..:spit: Thanks to each and everyone..I wish we could have a get togather with all ya..maybe in a couple more yrs..take care and be safe

nvthis said:
Hey, way to go UK! Yer gonna love it here fer sure!

Yeah, she'll love it (except maybe for the plane ride. In fact she just might stay to avoid having to fly back!)

ohhh i am sure i will :D even the fli ght will be exciting lol of course it will im on my way to 4u ;)

kaotic said:
ya ever been to the westcoast UKG?

nope first time flying :rolleyes:
alistair young said:
Congratulation! It rains a lot in Seattle, right? If so, UKgirl should feel right at home. That really sounds exciting. Best of wishes!

yes seems weathers pretty much the same ,,good job i like rain :hubba:

well thankyou everyone for the warm wishes ,,,,but esp to you 4u :heart: you rock my little part of the UK bigtime :headbang2:
:woohoo: :yay: :heart::hubba:

Alistair Young said:
Okay, now I need a woman. I smoke pot, grow it, go to work as little as possible, and read stuff. If that interests anyone, then here I am.

It's my twin brother from a different mother.

Many years has passed and shock I found,
My life flew by,
Many thoughts leaving time a simple blur.
~
An awakening long slow yet true,
Lifted the 3rd eyelid,
I realised I had solidified my walking.
~
I looked over my shoulder,
I saw nothing to run from,
I saw no wolves.
~
No more quagmires and bog,
No more focusing on me,
But I found I was refocusing,
And me, had suddenly become we.

Hippy.

:peace:

Best wishes to both of you. That's not really all rain in Seattle, the majority is liquid sunshine. I heard somewhere "let a smile be your umbrella".
Take care.

This was the first thread I read today, and I just had to go give my wife a hug. Truly awesome.

My first thought was "Sleepless in Seattle"
I think UKGirl will fit right in with the rain and weather up in Seattle. Great place. I lived in Bellingham growing up for a few years and what a beautiful place.

Have a great time both of you!

Hey UKGirl get him to take you on a visit to Garberville!
Best wishes on the visit. Have a great time. I know you will. I once made the same trip - to NW Cal and Oregon - looking for an American gal but ended up meeting someone from south of the border. All's well that ends well and I hope you get really lucky like I did!

Latest posts

Back