UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh how sweet. its kinda like one them eharmony commercials 4U :rofl:
no for real tho .. wish ya luck man.

18 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy
:rofl: :rofl: LOL i said that once and man did i get some crazy looks bro. LOL
a buddy i was in jail wit while back use to say that all the time. LOL i wonder wat he was in for :rofl:

NorCalHal said:
This was the first thread I read today, and I just had to go give my wife a hug. Truly awesome.

My first thought was "Sleepless in Seattle"
I think UKGirl will fit right in with the rain and weather up in Seattle. Great place. I lived in Bellingham growing up for a few years and what a beautiful place.

Have a great time both of you!

ahhh thats sweet NORCALHAL ,,glad to share the love about :) ,,,,

hmm "sleepless in seattle" sounds good :p

leafminer said:
Hey UKGirl get him to take you on a visit to Garberville!
Best wishes on the visit. Have a great time. I know you will. I once made the same trip - to NW Cal and Oregon - looking for an American gal but ended up meeting someone from south of the border. All's well that ends well and I hope you get really lucky like I did!

hey leafminer .,,,,i think i allready have ;)

zipflip said:
ahh how sweet. its kinda like one them eharmony commercials 4U :rofl:
no for real tho .. wish ya luck man.
ZIP we get them commercials over here also:spit: hahah its on the tele right now :rofl

and thanks francos ,,

hippy that ditty was so cool :peace:

we are down to 5.5 days 4u :heart:

Congradulations to my two cool friends on taking the next step in your relationship :D that is awesome you two ! I wish both of you the very best, there is nothing in this world that make a person more whole than
LOVE :heart:

we are down to 5.5 days 4u
ahh this is such a precious moment for MP here. (im not bein sarcastic either UK LOL) two lovers unite on a mj growing forums site. ... :aok:

"beat that Eharmony" :rofl:

i envy you two. i'd love to meet a woman who is fond of growing as you both are. man you two will never get bored i bet. if ya all ever get mad an start to fight go into the grow room an start messin wit the girls . i bet it calms yta down :hubba; just careful so teh two you dont end up rollin over the girls hehehehehehe

This is SO sweet...! :eek: How cool for both of you... But aren't you going a bit early UKGirl? Fall harvest is still weeks away! And what will Lucky think of you trapesing about in America and the way we pronounce "Aluminum?"

Have fun! Get baked and have lunch up in the Space Needle restaurant!

Peace!:cool:

i dont wanan ever hear of this whole deal turnin sour an all heck breakin loose on here year or two or how ever long from now you two. so behave be safe kids :D

:D :aok: :fly: :clap: :cool:

:48:

i feel like someone called me late to dinner. well , i'll be a stoners uncle. 4u2, my friend, hope you get all your heart desires. and mel, i'm speechless. hope you find all your dreams come true. your both an inspiration to growers far , and wide...

you may have to let that caged lady go now 4u2. lol. lol.

mel, get ready to smoke some of the finest ganja the US has to offer.:hubba: :D :cool: ...

much love to both of you...Irish...BB...

I wish them the best, but no matter what, I will always concider them both good Friends!

4u2sm0ke x UKgirl cross = best of both worlds

I love how ppl have them hopping into bed right off the plane,ewwww 4u2 and ukgirl are gonna do it ewww, sounds like somthing you hear on the playground.

congrats and good luck to you both.

42 and UK sitting in a tree...

so like when you come cross the big pond over to the US are you and 4U still gonna come on an say hi or we all not gonna hear from ya for while LOL

Hello Friends..way to many to thank indavidually...NorCal..Give ya wife another KISS..Love is in The Air..Hippie..That was just Wonderfull..thank you..zipflip...you always find a way to make me laugh..as for hearing from us..maybe..maybe not:p..Im so excited...okay just got home need to feed my kids..and Head over to Yahoo for a while:giggle:take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

do peopel in the UK have accents UKgirl?
i had a crush on this girl who moved over from england as a kid when i was in the 3rd or 4th grade i think. and dang i love that english accent.
is that the similar sounding accent in the UK or no?
kinda curious....
never really knew anyone from UK before let alone hear teh accent if any..

hey zip ,,,yes there are lots of diffrent accents in the UK ,,,some ya can understand ,,,some you carnt ,,,even if ya live here :giggle:

thanks everyone again for all your well wishes ,,,
and 4 u another day closer ;)

:cool: i think its awesome i wish the best for you two:) two stand up people make one great pair. i wish i could meet you both in person for hand shakes and hugs .

UKgirl....5 days my end

2.gif

4 sure!!! you have some nice ones to sit in..lol

Latest posts

Back