UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You two make us all smile! Terrific that you are both enjoying each other's company so much and having fun exploring Washington. Not to mention all the great smoke you're sharing. GO FOR IT!

:ciao:

:bong:

DSCF1493.JPG

DSCF1537.JPG

DSCF1645.JPG

DSCF1647.JPG

DSCF1653.JPG

DSCF1654.JPG

DSCF1655.JPG

DSCF1662.JPG

DSCF1665.JPG

DSCF1667.JPG

That is so beautiful, me and the boss loved the falls, did yall ride the train? Glad to see yall having a great time, keep greenin.

looks like a pretty nice...uum waterfall:p awesome pictures 4U! I love the mountains.

Beautiful ring....HIE. I bought one of those in silver, for my daughter when I was in Ireland. I can not begin to try the spelling on the name of it. Very appropriate tho, I must say.

Daang hie, slow down whats the rush; they have only been talking for 2 yrs(lol).

Nice fingernails you have 4u2.

Either that or UKgirl420 has hairy hands :rofl:

Tc, its called a Claddagh.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh

:peace:

Yes, HIE, I know what the ring's called, I just didnt want to attempt to spell it. I would have spelled clawdah......and that would have put a claw in it.

I think the nails are for 4u, not on 4u......
tcbud smiles at young love. Serious young love.

I was going to ask how the young couple are doing today, but um,er, nevermind. I think they are fine, lol. How long is ukgirl here for? What is her "sentence"? LMAO

I don't know HOW they are finding the time to give us such wonderful updates and pictures. When I have visitors, I never seem to get near the computer. I'm impressed! They are having a great time together, and still making time for their "fan club" here on MP!

Beautiful fingernails, UK!

4U, did you guys go to see the bridge TROLL yet???? She can't go home until she sees the troll. (so don't show her, and she'll have to stay forever....<G>)

:ciao: everyone....

What a Wonderful woman She is...she is Now on her way Back Home to be with her kids..we had Just a Great time and I didnt want it to end..we was Blessed with Great weather..as I told Melissa we dont have weather like this..and that she makes my days sunny...Im sure happy this went well...maybe not perfect. But i think we are ready for me to go see UK..and have planned a visit for June 30..I cant wait to see everything thats there..but most of all my Little UKgirl:heart: I MISS her all ready...and am waiting for her safe arrival Home..Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome for Melissa..and the Best wishes from you all...Have a great Day:bolt::bong:

:aok: take me wit u to the UK 4u. jus stuff me in ya suitcase or somethin. jam me in a pet kennel call me german sheppard (im part german lol) i dont care just take me wit you LOL.. i jsut dont like it here lol.

im glad ya had a ball man.
like other said. wehn i have company i hardly have time to even set in front of my electronic babysitter LOL.
have a good morn :48:

Latest posts

Back