UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im great thanks thorn ,,hope u are 2 and good to hear your enjoying the voluntry work :peace:

hey i've asked this before but what are those plants in the 4th and 5th pics? they're huge

hello slowmo they are also Kult :peace: just off to take a look at yours :p

well not much change from last week ,,except there a week closer to harvest :p well heres some pic ,,hope you enjoy ;)
100_5975.JPG100_5976.JPG100_5977.JPG100_5978.JPG
100_5980.JPG100_5983.JPG100_5985.JPG100_5988.JPG
100_6001.JPG100_6002.JPG100_6008.JPG100_6009.JPG

ok im slow, what size pots are those in and how tall are the plants in inches, im not to smart and don't get the metric stuff at all.. i would ask how much the weigh but i have no idea how much a stone is ;) lol

jk they look good. mine are comin along nicely..

looks great ukgirl.:D :cool: ...

did you ever fix that security issue? get a mean a. dog...:hubba: ;) :cool: ...bb...

i don't pay attention to well how far into flowering are they now? also i have looked thru this whole thread and can't find anywhere that says what type of light your using in this grow.. i assume its an hps but just wondering

HippyInEngland said:
Looking wonderful UK :)

Have you been taking samples?
She's busted! I saw the cut off stalk. Good spotting HIE:hubba:

Looking fantastic UKgirl420 :aok:

HippyInEngland said:
Looking wonderful UK

Have you been taking samples?

haha yes i have but not of that one :p that was where a very ugly yellow fan leaf was :eek:

slowmo77 said:
ok im slow, what size pots are those in and how tall are the plants in inches, im not to smart and don't get the metric stuff at all.. i would ask how much the weigh but i have no idea how much a stone is ;) lol
slowmo77 said:
jk they look good. mine are comin along nicely..

they are in sq 7.5 sq litre pots ,,and they range from 18 inches to 24 inches from the top of the soil,,
slowmo77 said:
i don't pay attention to well how far into flowering are they now? also i have looked thru this whole thread and can't find anywhere that says what type of light your using in this grow.. i assume its an hps but just wondering
the oldest is 8 weeks in flower down to 3 weeks in flower ,,and slow all you had to do was look at post no1 :giggle: im using a 400 hps :rolleyes:

banjobuzz said:
looks great ukgirl....

did you ever fix that security issue? get a mean a. dog...:hubba: ;) :cool: ...bb...
haha no fierce dog ,,just a battle of wits :giggle:

thanks for dropping in :48:

Always amazes me how you take your pics hopefuly mine turn out as beautiful as yours :p

Latest posts

Back