Undercutting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone...

Last night we were told about undercutting our plants..

What does this mean exactly? as far as i could tell you can trim off the lower popcorn buds, leaving the top bud site in one peice and this makes the plant put its energy into the main buds..

second opinion anyone???

I do it ritualisticly. The small little tiny buds on the stems that are on a stem w/ no fan leaves. I dry them and they can be stoney. Unless your tbg and have a pocket full of bitchen hey wow buds, itll get ya through the times with no buds. I waite till the girls smell usualy day 20 or so.

IMHO I do not think this works. The plant stores food in the leaves that would form and the plant will try to repair the sites unstead of building and storing food.:( Besides what are you making hash with now?:) I have to an extent tried this but do not beleive it to make a big differance in the size of my cola and I lost my popcorn! Just my thoughts...Be safe,55

Hmm I think I miss understood the post.. Oops
Well heres to my first stoner post at the new house!

Well, all I know is have no smoke and my girls are day 20 or so of flower. Those little tiny popcorn seed size buds down inside the plant are mighty tasty to a man with no smoke. Also, try this, under brush a few girls and leave the others alone. You WILL notice a slightly bigger plant in about 10 days. Hey, it works for me...lol

Yep...I do it outside all the time. You want to take the lower branches and a lot of the small stems that will produce lil. I don't know how well this will work with indicas that haven't been topped but outside with sativas it helps, you can really tell the dif.

nice.

we cut off some of the spindly rubbish branches yesterday.

"a fist full of branches"

with tiny leaves and tiny tiny buds. we dried these tiny things and they are actually giving us a heady buzz :):):):):) omg, our first high off our first grow! it can only get better from here on in.

Or maybe I did understand the post and my reply stands!
Be well, 55

Latest posts

Back