Uplifting high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashido

Reaction score
As I said , I'm currently working on a thai stick project but I want something else that will pick me up and everything , sense I'm starting a new grow Im goin half thai and trying to figure out a good weed for a boost that isnt alot of trouble to grow.
Any suggestions?
( sativa probably )

Anything with Haze in it. Your going to make Thai stick? If so, a true Thai stick is all Thai weed & raw opium. Do you have raw opium?

Spoke to a connection , have a hybrid Maui Waui seeds on the day the man got me roughly 30 we work in construction together and all.
DLM3 , Sorry to inform you... Thai sticks had many different shapes and forms in addition to how they were made.
Their are methods that dont involve opium and it still knocks your **** in the dirt so to speak.Onemethod the one I was going to do again Was the pressure cooker , its more or less buds having thc pulled out of them and Hash oil cooks into them pretty much so its killer , without the addiction of opium.
on that note , I remember DMT or Flakes as it was known , that was some dangerous stuff.

I'll check into any strains people give me the names of , Actually I've been searching for real panama red myself.
No luck , found a few mixes and crosses but not the genuine deal and the same problems occured with a few other strains.

Hemp goddess Ill look into them , What seedbank did you use?

It is a bad idea to get seeds from friends and coworkers--they will know you are growing. The first rule of thumb is secrecy.

You can buy Mandala seeds directly from Mandala. I have also purchased them through Attitude Seeds.

Alright thanks for the help.
I'll order some this weekend and get a journal going

I'm getting ready to grow some Wappa, which is a pure indica with an uplifting high (or at least, that's what I have read...)

THG,
have you had any issues with your safari mix beans? I've germed 3 of them so far and none of them have made it. Only one actually sprouted out of the rapid rooter...with the other 2 not even popping up. Also, do you happen to know what its a 'mix' of..??

are you saying people used to put demitri in sticks?!? what a waste. its a 90% waste if you smoke it and not vape it out of a 'machine'. also iv never found a substrate that could cover the naphthalene +old people taste. best combo was an organic child of mine layered over a bed of organically grown mullen with a layer of jungle spice in between. smoked without the mullen it was too harsh to be enjoyable.

Our group also seemed to prefer a yellow/orange hued spice when just puffing on it and not strapping in for hyperspace. the whiter the spice the more pure dmt it is, where as the mixture of other tryptamine alkaloids was orange to yellow. the more body loaded less visual effect was more pleasing when used in lower combination with good herb.

Latest posts

Back