UPS calls, saying they will deliver package tomorrow???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
Never before have they called me saying ..."they would be here tomorrow"...I didnt really expect it today, with the holidays and all...
They said they would be here with delivery tomorrow and I wont be here anyway...alas...It's my new vaporizer...:D

A vaporizer is just a device with a heating element that allows you to inhale THC in vapor form rather than smoke, as it doesn't truly burn anything.

Typically, they look like one of those old school electric pencil sharpeners (just a small box) and you hook a hose to it with the dope packed into a glass portion that attaches between the hose and the heating element.

You can also get a bowl for your existing bong that has a circumference of about two inches. Go buy yourself a heating gun like the ones sold at Home Depot for decal removal and stick it in the bowl over the weed. It'll force air through the bong so you don't even have to inhale, just sit there and breathe.

ProductiveSmoker said:
You can also get a bowl for your existing bong that has a circumference of about two inches. Go buy yourself a heating gun like the ones sold at Home Depot for decal removal and stick it in the bowl over the weed. It'll force air through the bong so you don't even have to inhale, just sit there and breathe.

dumb question for ya, can you show me a pic of the bowl for the bong to use? that way i know what i'm looking for at the head shop...i miss my vaporizer...use to have one made of a sodering gun with a bowl on the end with a "fish bowl" over top of it.

octobong007 said:
dumb question for ya, can you show me a pic of the bowl for the bong to use? that way i know what i'm looking for at the head shop...i miss my vaporizer...use to have one made of a sodering gun with a bowl on the end with a "fish bowl" over top of it.

just a nice thick glass bowl, it's gonna get hotttt from the heat i use this exact method because i happen to own one of the heat guns..

another cool thing you can do if u wanna be handy is make one out of a hot glue gun.. mine didnt last long but it was a fun sunday :rolleyes:

Big Brown stopped by and delivered my vape....I'm breaking it in right now...:aok:

Gotta love UPS for calling like that...

Be sure and give us a report on how that bad boy works. ;)
Puffin Afatty said:
Big Brown stopped by and delivered my vape....I'm breaking it in right now...:aok:

Gotta love UPS for calling like that...

so u can get hi off weed from just inhalin the vapors ,,and this does not burn the weed at all? so what do u do with the left overs?see id like to see some picks of this hole prosses the vaporizer the weed in the vaporizor unsmoked and then what the weed looks like after its been vaporized ,,cause i kind of dont realy understand this ,,??sounds great tho do u get just as hi as if u smoked the weed ? i no these questions prolly sound stupid but u have to understand i never used one of these vaporizors ,,but any way im glad u got it safely bro

I am relatively new to all this vaping, did it a few times in the Dam, and had another similar vape I totally wore out before Santa brought me this one...This is a glass fishbowl on a soldering iron kinda thing. very compact...looks like a lamp...

I've done a few, maybe 25 bowls thru it so far myself and it is just as I had remembered...once you start vaping, burning weed, ie, joint, bong, etc.. is very distasteful...I did a clean 1-hit bong of the same weed I'm vaping and it tasted like crap...I have vaped 1/16th (or less) of a z, but I didnt weigh it...I'm good and stoned...

BTW, this vape came with a grinder and some "legal" bud. I havent tried the bud yet, but I love this grinder!!!

the weed looks burned when I clean/dump the bowl, less black, but charred with no white ash at all...

I intend to keep "testing" this product out and will continue reporting until it wears out...

wen u use the vaporizer does it change the weed? or could i use it in a vaporizer then turn around and sell it and have it look like their buying normal bud jus with no thc in it

bud smoker84 said:
wen u use the vaporizer does it change the weed? or could i use it in a vaporizer then turn around and sell it and have it look like their buying normal bud jus with no thc in it

if you want to run such a crooked and dishonest scam, run some good whole buds thru alcohol, making oil out of it...buds will look great but wont get you high..

sounds like something a hs kid would do eh?

pot is like a religion to me.. i could never sell bunk crap..not that i would ever sell pot..because thats illegal..and me nor this website stand for such jibberish

I bought a vap. and the pot tasted horrible, maybe it was the strand though,
Does anyone in here think I should try it again or does it all taste like crap?

Seems like it smells like your cooking it.

I've used several vapo's. I actually own 1 still, but it's in Cali, and I'm not. The one that I have in Cali is the fishbowl/soldering iron-type and it *****. It burns the weed; I'd rather do a bong hit.

BUT, a kid in one of the clubs in LA invited me to a back room when I was in Cali earlier this year and he turned me on to a Volcano. If you can afford it, it's the only way to fly. Period. One of the cool things about vaporizing is that the vapor doesn't get stale like smoke does. So, you take your hit from the bag and there is still more there...hold your hit, then hit the bag again. It took me 3 hits to clear the bag.

GOD I miss Sour Diesel!!! SD is my personal favorite...just a few more weeks... Bro, if you read this, I hope you have an SD nug for me when I get back!!!

Latest posts

Back