urgent help needed please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
hi i am currently growing in a hydroguarden grow tent. i have a 600 watt light whitch is 3 feet away from my plants. i have a big fan pointing to the light to take heat away and a extractor fan that is way up in the tent to **** air out. now my grow room temp goes from 32oc to 35oc max. the plants are going very well but is the heat gonna mess them up? what if i put the extractor fan down a bit so it is parellel to the side of the light ..would that **** more heat away better instead of it being so far up? what does ppl say? i grew before and it hit 90 to 95 f and my plants were big bushy healthy things that grew so fast. would this do the same?

any D.I.Y tips because i can't afford alot

You can make it happen at those temps but you will do better if you can bring then down. I have pulled off some good ones with temps like that. It's not a ventable hood by chance is it?

If you dont already have a hood for the light..You need to get one...you mount intake/exhaust fans to the sides, you can also put glass on the hood which would fix your heat problem. 95 is pushin' it pop. If you can pull that heat off the bulb you can get that 600 ALOT closer than three foot, you'll have tighter nodes=more..tighter buds. are you using MH..HPS? Hope this helps...

i am using a hps light. i want to buy one of those cool shade glass things but they cost £120 over here and that is alot for me at the moment. my exhaust fan is only a 4 " anyway and you need a 6" to use the glass shield

You can use reducers to get you going at first. It will make a difference.

where can you get them from in the uk?

Probably the same as in the states, a home improvement/hardware store. They will be in all the ducting/ventilation stuff and you'll want a 6" to 4" reducer and some ducting. You may need two of them if you plan to run 4 inch out of the hood, or you can just run 6" from that side to the exhaust area.

Latest posts

Back