Urinalysis question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

This is probably a dumb question but I am curious...

Can they detect the difference between male and female pee?

I need a job ASAP and wanted to know if I could use my hubs clean urine if a test is required.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

If there's zero estrogen in the sample that may raise questions...I've wondered (out of general curiosity) that as well (mostly when I was in rehab yrs ago).

Anyone bio/chem majors out there in MP cannabiland?

I appreciate the help guys. :)

jman, I am sure theres some good info on your link, but I am too stoned to understand all that stuff. :p

Thanks tons.

Depending upon how accurate they want their test to be, they will have several safeguards in place that make it very difficult to use someone else's urine.

The first is they usually watch you "donate" the sample, or at the very least do NOT let you take anything in with you. Also they check the temperature to see if it is fresh. Then they go from there.

I only know about DOT testing, but they make it very difficult to substitute someone else's urine and then also screen for it at the lab. If they send you to a lab some where to collect the sample, find out if they check for picture ID. If not then have a friend that is clean go to the lab posing as yourself and donate the fresh clean urine.

Have you read the sticky on testing clean the same day you smoke? I glanced at it once and it seemed to have some good information. I really didn't pay any attention because I don't have to worry about it. I just reviewed it and most all of them swear by that method, but I know they check for specific gravity and if it is too low, kind of like doesn't have enough dissolved solids in it, then they reject it as diluted and either fail you or make you retest so I don't much think it works. Also, how is coating the lining of your stomach going to effect your urine when the urine is filtered out of the blood, not out of the stomach lining?

Here is a link for a book that comes highly recommended. I just checked and you can down load it from hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?nnciwdmn2ud. The title of the file and the book is Passing Drug Tests The Gospel of Getting Clean for UA's by Kenn A Biscranium-1.pdf

Good luck.

Great smoking.

i doubt a UA for a job will include more that the standarddrugs they test for...nobody has money to test for man pee right now.

I have just taken a piss test using wifes pee for preemployment screenings no problems

Smokin Mom,
Disregard the email stuff for the book. I just checked and you can down load it from hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?nnciwdmn2ud. The title of the file and the book is Passing Drug Tests The Gospel of Getting Clean for UA's by Kenn A Biscranium-1.pdf

I just edited the email stuff out of the earlier post about the book and instead inserted the mediafire link. DJ

The book comes very well recommended.

Great smoking.

Thanks Don, I'll give it a look see.

And thanks everyone, esp the ones with positive opposite sex pee experience. ;)

That sounded so strange..

:p

Unfortunately:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I'll try again later.

use hubbys and if they ask you had a sex change:rofl:

I have used my girlfriends urine many times. I have yet to have anyone watch me pee. Except for probation US. Make sure you keep the bottle warm enough. I use a coffee mug full of hot water, and keep my sample in there, and then hide it in my sock before going into building. I also take one of those flexible thermometers to check the temp. I like it at about 100 to 101, that way by the time I take the test it has cooled a couple degrees...if it hasn't you can say you've been feeling ill...lol...anyway, I've never been caught doing this!

You can get this....

hxxtp://www.quickfixurine.com/

That's what I and my co-workers use

Wow!
I am so fortunate those tests are still not popular where I live...

It's a common misconception - The Land Of The Free -
How about a pee test? :rofl:

Good luck with the Job search mom!
Stay clean! Keep focused :D

Latest posts

Back