Advertise On Marijuana Passion

USB Digital Microscope

bho_expertz

Aloha from ****
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
59
I have one ... Bought in Ebay ... Costed less then 30 bucks goes to 200x. From China.
 

ziggyross

ziggyross
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
370
Reaction score
30
I have the Carson Zorb it does a decent job of taking pictures but you have got to either take a laptop to the garden or bring the garden to the pc to take pics. Wish you could go take pics and then bring them to the pc.
 

DiamondJim420

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
187
Reaction score
19
ziggyross said:
Wish you could go take pics and then bring them to the pc.
I've been wondering if there's a microscope that can do this. Is there?
 

BackWoodsDrifter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
2,707
Reaction score
104
No just use a jewlers loupe placed in front my camera and set to macro and works like charm fur me! Good luck findin yur pic of choices life be fun journy aint it ;)


BWD
 

ziggyross

ziggyross
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
370
Reaction score
30
DiamondJim420 said:
I've been wondering if there's a microscope that can do this. Is there?
There are several microscopes that you can but they can be expensive. There is a childs toy called the eyeclops that you can take to the garden shoot pics and bring back to the tv and I think the pc also. It's almost impossible to find it in stores but you can find them online and on ebay.

Here's a few hxxp://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=eyeclops&_sacat=2568&_odkw=&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_osacat=2568
 
R

Roddy

Guest
BackWoodsDrifter said:
No just use a jewlers loupe placed in front my camera and set to macro and works like charm fur me! Good luck findin yur pic of choices life be fun journy aint it ;)


BWD
Good alternative, THANKS!
 

Latest posts

Top