Used soil is it still good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
After harvest can a person reuse the soil even if all the old roots r out or out as good as it can get ?
Can it be mixed with clean organic ?

I hate to see the soil be dump in the yard and I was thinking of saving it and put it into my planters I am going to make for next year tamato's and I know that be good, done that before and the tamato's were just fine..

Hi Flying

It can be re used again, you dont see farmers digging up his fields to put new soil down, he re nutes the soil with manure or such things they do, so you will need to do the same because your baby took all the nutes out.

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Flying

It can be re used again, you dont see farmers digging up his fields to put new soil down, he re nutes the soil with manure or such things they do, so you will need to do the same because your baby took all the nutes out.

Hippy

Thanks U !!
That be a big help I got some more to re plant today..

yeah i reuse mine all the time too. i might and a little perlite or some thing clean the old roots as best ya can and good to go . :D its cheaper too :hubba:

Medium(dirt) is pretty cheap, and is the "foundation" of a quality grow. "I" would never reuse it. Add it to the gardem or the compost pile, but for the satisfaction of knowing I'm starting with a healthy, nutrient rich, "fresh" soil, I'll spend the extra buck.

Latest posts

Back