Vaporizer pen parts need regular replacement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
I see parts like cartridges and coils that are sold in bulk on ebay. Are there pen parts that need replacement on a frequent basis? I've never used a vaporizer.

The pens are ok for traveling around but not an all day use vape.

There are better vapes than the pens but it depends on what you want to do...bars ir concerts otr just at home?

I would get a plug in wall unit if your not wanting really vape in public.

the threading 510 is cheap and can wear out. The coarse threads usually wear better.

Bulk parts like coils are cheap but the pen vapes are bad about burning the herb.

the atmos rx are better than the chinese but parts are higher.

Use the glass screens made for them.

more trouble out of the cheaper vapes but u get what u pay for!

there are many PV personal vape pens on the market and just like anything else some are better than others---i use a cheapo one 24/7 burning co2 extracted oil---biggest problem is forgetting where u set them down or handing to a friend that doesn't return it---cant say for the ones burning leafy material, dabs, or hash---but once u get ur hands on one that burns the co2 extract---u will have a new best friend

Orange is right about this.... They need an alarm so you can remember where you put them down... They are your new BFF, till you run out of oil. Was very happily surprised by the pen.

Use my cheapy 510 vape with a glass globe for all kinds of extracts (full melt/shatter/wax) and it works great. I still like the use of a pipe/bong but this definitely takes stealthy medication to a new level.

+1 on the globes or e- nails. I dont use herb in mine anymore its a waste of time.

always buy in bulk!

Latest posts

Back