veg to flower....nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
When switching to flower do you start off with the flower nutes ppm where you left off with the vegs ppm or do you start over the ppms with the flower nutes?

For example: at end of veg your ppms are 500. Do you feed your flower nutes at 500+ or start over at zero?

I raise my veg nutes to about 700-800ppm each week while in veg, and top out around 800-900. Then when I switch over to flower I keep the same veg nutes but add in bloom nutes to raise the ppm to 1100 for the first week. The second week I cut my veg nutes in half and increase the bloom by the same amount to maintain the 1100-1200ppm. for the 3rd week I flush my medium with fresh water for 48hrs then refill my rez with new water and cut the veg nutes down to half of what it was(about 5ml per 18liters of water) and raise the bloom nutes to maintain the 1100-1200ppm. I carry this until about the last 10 days when I cut back all nutes and just top up with straight water.:)

thanks for the input here. I have been doing as everyone has explained but wanted to know what others do and works best for others.

Latest posts

Back