vegetate period

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

seagull

how long do you typically veg for? I like 8 weeks from true leaves

many factors depend my veg period, how big i want em, what strian. what i plan to do with em. depends. for most people i recommend at least 5 weeks tho...but i don't follow that, but perfect for a 1st time grower.

... uh huh
Other people's conditions may not match yours. Do you have alot of room? Or is this a box? Makes the difference between vegging for 4 to 6 weeks or taking a rooted clone and putting it directly into 12/12.
A closet grow, I veg for about 2-3 weeks...

I myself always go for 8 weeks in veg. The way I look at it, that's how God grows his/hers own and who am I to think that I could do better than the original pot grower

I like Autos...They answer that question themselves....

how are autos for final product? heard not as good as indica and sativa?

seagull said:
how are autos for final product? heard not as good as indica and sativa?

Will let you know in 2 months when I smoke my White Dwarfs... but from what I hve read the biggest set back with autos is yield not potency... I am sure 60 days will not give you high THC smoke but I will settle for good smoke and grow the kick *** strains on the side... The biggest appeal for autos for me is having a steady stream of descent smoke... I will grow the others on the side...

Latest posts

Back