very first plant- learning experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank's. For completely winging my first grow I feel like it's not doing so bad. Now I just have to wait and see if it's a girl.

more new pics. The two new stems look like they're starting to grow in finally after topping them about a little more than a week ago. Has some strange mutated looking leaves coming out of it though. And a the secondary leaves are getting bigger.

mj18.JPG

mj19.JPG

mj20.JPG

mj21.JPG

mj22.JPG

few more pics over the past few days. I think you can all tell I like taking pictures of MJ. It's going to be picture madness if I get a female that buds:D.

mj26.JPG

mj27.JPG

mj28.JPG

mj29.JPG

mj30.JPG

mj31.JPG

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. I just cut my plant up into tiny pieces for fear of being busted. The laws here are as follows...Cultivation- 1 ounce or less- felony- 18 months- $10,000 fine. And I think someone was onto me..soooo my grow is done for awhile until everything cools down and I know for sure if it's safe to start again. But I will be back;)

Thank you to everyone who helped me with questions that I had. Good luck with all of your grows!!

Latest posts

Back