very light green almost yellow flowering tops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
yes hello it is lowry775 with another plant problem lol surprised? lol me either well anyways im going to try and get a pic of it but it is really wierd the bud on it is fine just the leaves coming out of the main cola are very light greenish almsot yellow looking now im going to try and get a pic of this by you tonight i shall be able to do it lol but has anyone expierienced this i mean the rest of the plant is perfect it is just really light green there at the top of the main cola so picture to come within the hour and if anyone has had this problem bright my day will ya thank you everyone you are all so great :eek:

i tried to get good pics to show you but hard without taking all the plants out but i hope this helps a bit until tomm any helps seriously appreciated thanks :eek:

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

lol yea im going to take better pics in the morning and i think ill raise the lights just in case its a 250 watt hps a foot away from the tops but only one plant is like that for some reason but hey it cant hurt right

if thats s nute burn? should i flush them or its ok just to give them fresh water next time?

i dont think it is nute burn i think it is heat stress because it was getting a little warm there and thats the only bud site that is like that are right under the lights there are alot of other bud sites around the plant that are perfect because i think they are furter away from the light so i raised the light so i think you should do the same red ss

lowrydergrower775 said:
i dont think it is nute burn i think it is heat stress because it was getting a little warm there and thats the only bud site that is like that are right under the lights there are alot of other bud sites around the plant that are perfect because i think they are furter away from the light so i raised the light so i think you should do the same red ss

mm:rolleyes: . thank you buddy, i raised lights up from 13inches to 18 but still dont look that good?

thanks everybody for the help i think i got the problem down it was a bit of nute burn topped with a bit of heat stress we have fixed everything and it seems the one plant is healing fast thanks as always for the fast replies

Latest posts

Back