Visit from LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I didnt wanna touch this with a ten foot pole but other posts/advice have piqued my interest.

Here's one thing I have to say since we're talking about BPD. I have an immediate family member of the fairer sex who suffers from this disorder, among other things. This is not an easily treatable disease, it is not so much a chemical imbalance as an inability to cope with any body's reality but your very own. Drugs (the common prescriptions Klonopin/Clonazepam/Zanex etc) are proven to do virtually nothing for this. The results of talk-therapy (as opposed to psychiatry) are also debatable, for the most part [in my first hand observations] I'm convinced it is backwards progress. What I'm saying here is: You don't have kids, it sounds. You don't appear to be very deeply in love, by your posts. The longer road may sound more noble, but we're not talking about being a nurse for refugees africa instead of St Vincent's in Brooklyn - we're talking about executing your life and realizing personal autonomy.

Marijuana IS better than prescription drugs for this disorder. The drugs mentioned above are psychoactive and inhibit chemical functions in the brain. Scientists do not yet fully understand brain chemistry, in fact, they're not close. And depression drugs directly manipulate that chemistry.

Its really unfortunate that Darwins Natural Selection doesn't apply
to man kind in the modern era. mental cases, weak feable and sick
are left in the world to procreate contaminate the gene
pool.

A deeper understanding of natural selection might make you feel better. I just finished a 20 page term paper on the subject (in relation to science vs. spirituality, but it still educated me alot on the science part) Suffice it to say here that people with mental disorders do not contaminate the gene pool. Natural Reality is NOT Sparta. I'm not going to presume to educate anybody, this statement shall suffice. =D

Audix,
Go buy yourself a nice little notebook with a leather cover and all that.
Take and write down EVERYTHING thats happened so far.
Include all the dates and times best as you can.
Include all conversations to the word.
Just the facts-LOL
Leave out the emotional things or opinions-make it like an incident report.

As soon as you catch up to present day-date and sign it.
Now whenever something happens related to this, make an entry, write it down and sign and date it.
And don't tell her-or anybody-maybe someone in your family that you trust-if not-no big deal.

One thing about court-having your facts straight.

This may not be the end.

Good Luck
Gb

Wow. I would be divorced already. Tearing your plants up and grow equipment is one thing. Trying to get you arrested is something totally different. That's a breach in trust that you can't overcome. You don't need people like that in your life.

so did she ever come back home man let us no i hope everything is ok with u ,,,be safe like u said sleep with 1 eye open she may flip out again and this time kill more than a mj plant ,,let us no what happens bro..

Trust,and fedelity are the cornerstone's of a marriage. Myself, I would be moving on. Lucky for me, my wife know's better than to trust a cop.

Latest posts

Back