wall mart hempy pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll have to google it never seen or herd of it before.
sorry im not mnuch help...

this is not my picture but its another guy on the forum
the bottom right next to the ak
it says sc on the pot
i seen some good grows with those hempys
attachment.php

Bro that is not a hempy bucket, a hempy bucket does not mean you water from the bottom, a hempy bucket is just a bucket with a hole about 2-3 inches up the side, so that the bucket contains its own rez. You have to make hempy's, Walmart does not sell them

I am going to be posting a thread on my hempy method hopefully today, so stay tuned

massproducer said:
Bro that is not a hempy bucket, a hempy bucket does not mean you water from the bottom, a hempy bucket is just a bucket with a hole about 2-3 inches up the side, so that the bucket contains its own rez. You have to make hempy's, Walmart does not sell them

I am going to be posting a thread on my hempy method hopefully today, so stay tuned

after chekin that pic u took the words right out my mouth on the pots in the pic. still don't know wat hempy pots are... picture, description etc...? anyone im curious now. im like a cat. one these days my relentless oppositional defiant curious mind is gonna get me into trouble as bad as i get sometimes. lol...

cool just give me a few hours to get everything together, because it will be a massproducer style thread, full of pictures and descriptions, Hopefully it should give all the basics of groing in hempy's

I'm using those exact pots with soil. Same concept as the hempy(passive hydro) but you have to water a lot more. I like them:). I alternate between filling the res and top feeding.

aren't those just simple wicking pots? That have an actual seperate rez in the bottom? Do the roots sit in the rez or does the water have to be wicked up into the actual root zone?

it is not one of these

hxxp://astore.amazon.com/energy-water-saving-20/images/B000N47QV4/104-6343679-0979147

No, I don't think it's one of those but it didn't have a descript on the page.
How can you have soil sitting in a rez full of water?
Check my sig. It's what all of my current plants are in. The res is very shallow so it doesn't stay filled long. Thats why I alternate from top to bottom watering to avoid over watering. I also have a friend thats using them as hempys with straight perlite:).

okay I get ya, after i post my thread tell me how much of a difference if any that mine are?

massproducer said:
okay I get ya, after i post my thread tell me how much of a difference if any that mine are?

i think its about the same as the thread u posted but instead of watering from the top u can go both ways i think
water from the bottom and the water works its way up and water from the top and water works its way down
and it has a rez at the bottom of the pot

Latest posts

Back