wanna go big on grow room but got questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With 200 million, why not hire a botanist to help you out?

I'm sure there are many qualified growers here who would, for let's say a million dollars, spend a year with you and teach you everything.

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

lol thanks man ill try somthing small. i just wanna have things for when i throw parties anyway. people getting bent out of shape just cause i asked a question. so if smoking and growing is there religion u know. iam just having fun man. and am excited about being about to find somthing new that iam intrested in.

shake shake said:
lol thanks man ill try somthing small. i just wanna have things for when i throw parties anyway. people getting bent out of shape just cause i asked a question. so if smoking and growing is there religion u know. iam just having fun man. and am excited about being about to find somthing new that iam intrested in.

do you live away from people?

shake shake said:
after all its just a question. and i do mostly everything i do in this life for sport. what else u do when u got 200 mil and have done everything else. dont take offense guys. didnt mean to sound like a dealer. iam far from that
well if you really have 200 million dollars (he could have meant 200 million cents ;)), maybe you could get an education and learn how to spell words correctly.

if you wanna grow 75 lbs. in 3 months, you should talk to JWgrowking...he sells these little computer cases the "can grow 1-3 lbs in 3 months with no experience!"

Smot_poker said:
well if you really have 200 million dollars (he could have meant 200 million cents ;)), maybe you could get an education and learn how to spell words correctly.

As I was reading this post I was thinking the exact same thing. :rofl:

200 million dollars?!! That must be rad..I hereby offer my services at 1 million dollars per hour..shouldn't take longer that 4 or 5 hours...4 or 5 mill won't hurt ya, right? (Im not greedy, after all)

Baby needs a new pair of shoes Mr. political name

cmd420 said:
200 million dollars?!! That must be rad..I hereby offer my services at 1 million dollars per hour..shouldn't take longer that 4 or 5 hours...4 or 5 mill won't hurt ya, right? (Im not greedy, after all)

Baby needs a new pair of shoes Mr. political name

I'll charge a million dollars a month-we'll grow some stuff. oh yeah and I forgot expenses...ummm...another million over 6 months.
Remember the secret word-
Unmarked Bills-lol

Jk
:)
Gb

Whatever, Geezer! tryn'to outbid me!! LOL...:)

I saw this guy first! (a fool and his money...yadda yadda)

I think he needs to get off the crack...... 200 mil?? who boasts about having that kind of money !!

I think he should buy a warehouse and BLOW IT OUT. 300 lbs, you would need at LEAST 200, 1000watter with a kick butt strain.

I say do it man. You got loot for a Lawyer and or Plane to get out of the sountry when u go down.

Do it man.

shake shake said:
i guess you right. guess i will just go back to plan a. grow for personal usage. i was just high and thinking crazy i guess. glad you mad sense to me lol. sounds crazy anyway

That sounds like a lot better plan. It can be quite enjoyable to have a small personal grow--6-8 plants. And, trust me, this gives you plenty to share with your friends and help out some of those who need it for medical reasons.

it funny when u can see how many people would respond to just anything. my survey is done as far as thats concerned. iam glad u guys had fun with that. i will let shake shake continue to play wit you guys. he is the real weed guy. all you weed guys are just like shake shake any way

dont mind him guys he just some brainyack. on a more serious note. i am grow my own. i have done it before but didnt do such a great job. my yield was like 2 oz on each plant i had (10 plants) i did alot of things wrong . as i attempt my next try i will be asking alot of questions for sure to make sure iam on the right track. i like the pot systems though it works better for me then the hydro systems ive seen. ok for my question.

iam in the u.s. and i wanna try o.g. kush or purp kush and grand daddy kush. where can i get some if iam on the east coast or dirty south? i wanna try there strans

..."$200' million"... sounds like 'government funding' to me..:eek: ..;)

Ok whos talking now?, is it sybil or is it sibyl. look junior get off mama and daddys puter and quit flooding thread lines with asanine questions. 200 mill and you come to a free website on tips? Why not fly to amsterdam for a couple of yrs and find out first hand. No one here is interested in being the next tony montana of pot, only personal growers who don't really care for the people who charge alot of money for meds just for sport. May i suggest www.iwannagotojailovernightandbecomeawife.com for all your plantation needs and handy tips on how not to become to personaly invovled when you have your next stay at your local penetentary.

shake shake said:
dont mind him guys he just some brainyack. on a more serious note. i am grow my own. i have done it before but didnt do such a great job. my yield was like 2 oz on each plant i had (10 plants) i did alot of things wrong . as i attempt my next try i will be asking alot of questions for sure to make sure iam on the right track. i like the pot systems though it works better for me then the hydro systems ive seen. ok for my question.

iam in the u.s. and i wanna try o.g. kush or purp kush and grand daddy kush. where can i get some if iam on the east coast or dirty south? i wanna try there strans

its not possible its illegal you have to have a doctors rec. and live on the westcoast

you guys are much too serious about life man. you gusy need to smoke more. better yet smoke as much as u can my friend was just playing. u guys need to relax. and yes he is young. iam not young an iam a serious guy when it comes to this matter. so if u got ya panties all in a bunch cause sombody was playing around on here the i dont know what to tell u. maybe u neeed to have more fun. instead of growing up grow down and live a lil bit. nowwwwwwww back to the growing..........

hey and i do live on the westcoast man. if you guys not intrested in helping me by answering my qestions then get the heck off my threads man. its not that hard

Once again junior get off mama and daddy puter before someone tells your parents and you get grounded, leave the growing to the people who actually have fun and are here to learn to grow for themselves so we don't have to pay people like you outrageous prices for our meds. Your way of thinking sets our cause back a step and helps no one but your greedy little self. WE are here to help and learn not grow a football field, if your unhappy with the answer, don't ask the question!

Latest posts

Back