warm hello from cold Norway...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coreless

Reaction score
hello everyone.
i've been readin this site for a couple of weeks now but registered today. been to lots of sites but never posted anything but everyone here seem so friendly that i really wanted to get involved.

the reason i got intrested in farmin was to give my self a break from smokin while my babies grow (i'll post sum pics later if anyone is intrested). smoked too much before i started to grow my own. need my head clear cuz of my job. i'll be 32 in june and come along way in my workin career so i really don't want to mess it up.

i'm really lookin forward to make some new friends here. :)
keep up the good work guys.
btw, sry for my bad english.

Hi there Coreless. Welcome to MP. It's great to have you here. This site is filled with all sorts of information that will help you get on the right track. I hope you find all the answers to the questions you may have and if not, there are lots of members on here that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

I like to take breaks from smoking also. I will quit for like a month at a time to lower my tolerance to it. After going a month and then smoking a fattie...WEEEWW! Good times. You should post a grow journal if you have a grow going on right now. We would love to check out your setup and look at some pics of your grow. Keep us posted. I hope to see you around the forums. Take care and be safe.

sup smokybear.
i've been readin lots of your posts here.
good to know that there are still some ppl in this world that are happy to help others.

trust me, i'll see you around here. =)

Coreless said:
hello everyone.
i've been readin this site for a couple of weeks now but registered today. been to lots of sites but never posted anything but everyone here seem so friendly that i really wanted to get involved.

the reason i got intrested in farmin was to give my self a break from smokin while my babies grow (i'll post sum pics later if anyone is intrested). smoked too much before i started to grow my own. need my head clear cuz of my job. i'll be 32 in june and come along way in my workin career so i really don't want to mess it up.

i'm really lookin forward to make some new friends here. :)
keep up the good work guys.
btw, sry for my bad english.

Welcome to MP!

I'd like to be the first to pop your "Thank You" cherry! HA HA HA!

Haha, ur english was fine bud!

Nova

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

thanks to all for makin me feel welcome.

this is my 4th grow and everything is lookin good. i'll post some pictures this weekend.

Nova: thank you for your "thank you".
i'll see ya all later.

here are my babies... 8 small ones + a big one that i'm watchin for a friend for a few days.

take a closer look at the smallest plant. never seen anything like this before. growin up with two tops allready but the curling leefs are makin me little worry.

what you guys think?

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00095.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00089.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

i kinda need 2 of these to turn out male cus of space.
i'll be postin more pictures later. =)

Hey and a very warm welcome from me :) You should enjoy it here:D hope to see you around buddy!!

Latest posts

Back