Was scared during curing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bud,
Congrats and i am very glad you are happy with your smoke. Many more grows are wished for you.

Hey brosef....mr chow likes that pic of yours so much he used it in his GJ at GP...lol

thanks rose....exspecially to you for the early tutorial....took me to where i am today...thanks again...and to all who participated in this Jack Herer grow! greatly appreciated!!!

lol....really hamster???...you have no idea how good that makes me feel....lol....you might as well call that our grow..all of you were instrumental through out this process.....

buddogmutt said:
lol....really hamster???...you have no idea how good that makes me feel....lol....you might as well call that our grow..all of you were instrumental through out this process.....
Yeah I think he is really diggin on your LST....he was impressed with the pic. I just thought he shld hve given you props instead of saying it was "ripped from the interwebs"....

Nice job on the grow brosef.....you hve more patience then me with how thorough your tie down is. I got lazy and bought a taller flowering tent.:D Back when I flowered in a 2x4x5 tent I had to :ST the hell out of them.:)

lol...thanks again..and its just good to know my pics are helping others...thats reward enough.....

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey brosef....mr chow likes that pic of yours so much he used it in his GJ at GP...lol

Looks like I have a stalker... thanks hamster for keeping up with my journal on greenpassion.

...as for my "ripped from interwebs" comment, maybe you don't remeber this guy dog had at least 3 different accounts here. What's the purpose of mentioning names when anyone interested could just follow image info. ...so not sure what the point of your comment to dog is other than you just being a hater?

chow

check this out...

...this is only 4 plants w/ LST (jack herer @ 7wks; ripped from interwebs). if mine look anything like this in 5-6 weeks, i'll be super happy.

chow

Exact quote from greenpassion^

Holy crap sure hope my jack herer is faster finishing than 10-13 weeks.
Lol
T4

LOL--I would not count on it. If anything, breeder's flowering times are optimistic. They generally take longer than they estimate.

week 12 two more down and no thrich color change in 7 days...a bit of a stronger smell prior to cut down, but thats the only difference i notice in 7 days...my daughter has my cam in LA (knotts berry farm for halloween) so cant do pics...

FYI still curing first batch...getting better by the day..burping every other day....testing every burp and its literally getting smoother and smoother...high is great...exspecially for video gamers(like myself xbox360...MoreRhyme is gamer tag...for you who also play..lol)..i get totally zoned in while playing when medicated..classic sativa effects..

Wow that is a long flowering time....I am glad the JH cut I will be getting is a 58 day pheno....12 weeks is too long a wait for me. :)

mr_chow said:
Looks like I have a stalker... thanks hamster for keeping up with my journal on greenpassion.

...as for my "ripped from interwebs" comment, maybe you don't remeber this guy dog had at least 3 different accounts here. What's the purpose of mentioning names when anyone interested could just follow image info. ...so not sure what the point of your comment to dog is other than you just being a hater?

chow
More like I knew that pic instantly upon seeing it chow....found it funny that MP is not your speed but you don't mind using the peeps pics from here.

I belong to a bunch of different forums brosef...some open to the public and some private. Aren't you missing the mass worship of subcool over at GP?
And my point is...if I grab a pic off another site and post it here or elsewhere I try and give the grower credit. Just a lil courtesy. Shldn't you be drinking sub's Kool-Aid?

kool-base.png

Hamster Lewis said:
More like I knew that pic instantly upon seeing it chow....found it funny that MP is not your speed but you don't mind using the peeps pics from here.

I belong to a bunch of different forums brosef...some open to the public and some private. Aren't you missing the mass worship of subcool over at GP?
And my point is...if I grab a pic off another site and post it here or elsewhere I try and give the grower credit. Just a lil courtesy. Shldn't you be drinking sub's Kool-Aid?

View attachment 179150

*** is wrong w/ you, dude?

lol...planB like she said...DONT COUNT ON IT..lol...i harvested @ weekly intervals starting@ wk10 ending @ 13wks and ofcourse as it turns out for the high i prefer...i shouldve waited to do all @ wk13..now based on my experience trichs being amber on a sativa is the way to go(for me). week 13 had roughly 45-55% amber..and wk 10 was 99% milky...all dried and cured the same...i really like the 13wker...taste is great with that slight throat clinching as you inhail just enough to let you know your smoking good meds(you know what i mean)...the 10 & 11wks were a little too smooth for my taste..the high doesnt seem to last as long as well..like 1hr/1hr15min as apposed to damn near 2hrs with the 13weeker...taste are for the most part same just without the throat clinching...all in all 653g from 10 plants dried weight..all LST'd in 3 gal pots...fox farm everything...VF-11 added @ 12/12...3wk veg..1000w HPS for veg and flower 5x5x7 tent temps remained 74-83 entire grow...AGAIN thank to all for input...special thanks to ROSEBUD AND HEMPGODDESS....being able to pick your brains in my early stages really helped to get me where i ended up...just started 6 afgooey and 10 purple erkle..so you know i'll be posting soon..take care and happy growing...

Thanks for the breakdown BDM....that shld help people time their harvest.

Latest posts

Back