Watering Advice...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medman

Reaction score
So I've been watering my 25 gal pots from the top for their entire life. I'm now finding with as much as the girls are drinking, watering takes several hours every other day or so. Flooding the trays would make watering much less time consuming. My concern here is hurting the root structure by not soaking medium all the way through. Will I cause any harm or delay in harvest by switching to bottom feeding? approximately 5 weeks in flower. Any input is appreciated.

I personally water from top, But I do no lots of people that pour there water in a tray and let them drink what they can for a couple hours and then they dump what they don't drink. To me I'm always afraid of drowning my little girls, but I guess if you dump excess after a few hours it wouldn't hurt. Hope that helps alittle

Phatpharmer:hubba:

They easily drink up 3 gals each from the bottom. I'm concerned that the top 4 inches of soil is still dry. These huge pots makes watering a pain. I'm used to using rockwools. :eek:

Latest posts

Back