watering out some nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
ok i think my plant had some nute burn i reacently put a few layers of nute pellets into my soil during a transplant into a 5 gallon bag. the percentage of the nutes were 2-46-1. Im not really sure how to flush but what i did was just pour alot of water into the 5 gallon bag and let it drain out of course now the soil is really wet so im worring about fungus now. So my question is did i flush the right way? will it work? and what can i do to prevent fungus? thanks..

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• mj2.JPG
    mj2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 40
  • mj.JPG
    mj.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 47
lot's of ventilation. all you can do is keep an eye out and just let it dry out now.

one way to help in the drying process would be to set a fan blowing on the outside of the potter. i have a fan that draws in air for my cabinet and its on the floor bad design at first but it now helps dry out a potter of mine that is a slow drainer :aok:

2-46-2 pellets? :eek: sound dangerously strong and the wrong ratio for vegging.

that's what I meant about ventilation... lots of airflow, and of course, ventilation to extract that evaporated water so you don't get mold

Growdude said:
2-46-2 pellets? :eek: sound dangerously strong and the wrong ratio for vegging.

I would have to agree about the pellets.. They are just not a good idea because many of them are time release.. However i would say judging from those pics i see buds so you are not vegging but rather flowering so your high P ratio is actually a good thing.. Good luck with the burn.. If you can't get those pellets out you might wanna consider re-transplanting

Latest posts

Back