wattup? new guy from riu.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erkelsgoo420

grumpy ganja grower
Reaction score
Whatsup guys long time creeper but I decided I wasn't happy over there so I made the switch from riu after a few issues but I won't slander or hate as its only a couple mods over there that pissed me off enough to leave not the community.. Smart bunch.
Anyway I'm a medical patient in oregon currently growing super silver haze purple erkel bubblegum grapefruit diesel and a very very stable bagseed that keeps blowin my mind. I'm using two tents and 1754w total all MH.
I have been growing for 30+ years mainly outdoor organic but made the move indoors last year then 6 months ago I ditched the soil picked up some buckets picked up a line of advanced nutes and haven't looked back since. I'm somewhat of a proffesional diy'er and a good portion of my gear has been made in house ( a tent a 250w and 400w ballast etc) I am a wealth of knowledge so if u have any ?'S I may be able to help with lmk and ill be happy to do such. As well I'm still learning everyday so I'm sure ill have lots of ?'S for the you all . Ill have a journal up with pics and the like soon enough til then just thought I'd say high and stay high. Hope u guys like me as much as I like this place

Welcome Erkle ! Very mellow here and lots of info frely passed around ! I'll drop in on youre journal Peace ~

Welcome ercklesgoo...look forward to seeing your journal

Yo Ho erkelsgoo420,

I'm betting that your going to like it here. Mutual help in sharing ideas and encouragement is always good. We are all bonkers over great pics, but we will look at sad ones too.
Now and again someone loses a lady that was full of promise, (sniffle):cry: , but here we can look at a pic or two, talk a little through posting and in short order, all the wonderful folks here can usually figure out what might be wrong, and then offer up helpful advise. Your certainly welcome to put your plug in also.

Please do peruse the site rules, you will find them few, and easy to run with. They are for the comfort of all. Try to picture yourself in a stadium that can seat 4 million, and you get to address the crowd. What will you say ? How will you conduct yourself ? How would you want the world to see you.?

That is just what we have here with this Living Library. Some thing to ponder huh ? Well again welcome, we like to suggest that you pull up a nice comfy chair, relax, get something wet, and Oh-Yeah,
here hold this------> :48:

smoke in peace
kK :cool:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. Rules should be a problem for me but that got kinda deep at the end there lol. And thank you I needed this haha. :/ I don't know all the codes for the cool faces yet

Latest posts

Back