Weed Songs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greentea

Reaction score
I got a new weed song for you.. check this tune out "Come Around" by this new cat Collie Buddz... I like his sound.. I look foward to hearing his album it is suppose to be dropping 6/5/07

Hydro Weed by Lil Wyte is my new favorite. No other drugs are talked about and no violence, its all just about getting high.

Afroman is an amazing artist. The Casual Fiasco is a great jam band check em out on myspace.

The best songs for smoking are songs by Bone Thugs n Harmony, they have a weed song on every album and they have a whole cd with just weed songs. Weed Song is one of the best but they have so many good songs about weed.

Im not really a big fan of 'weed' songs inperticular, although my cypress hill playlist has been going all weekend :D

I just like to listen to some Bob Marley, Rush, Led Zepplin,Pink Floyd, AC DC , CSN, , or a good classic rock tune when high. ;)

peace~squirt:bong:

Is it Possable to drag and drop songs from one m.p. member to the other using this site? The same way you drag and drop a song from windows media player to yahoo messenger and share it??

northernlightssmokn said:
Is it Possable to drag and drop songs from one m.p. member to the other using this site? The same way you drag and drop a song from windows media player to yahoo messenger and share it??
No, it isn't. The bandwidth usage would be huge if that were allowed. A private hotmail or yahoo account is perfect for that. Just send it as an attachment.

If you guys use iTunes, you should go to the Radio and check out the Ambience section.

Listen to HBR1 in particular. I think it's the best one, so chilll and trippy sometimes, always new music, never repeated. Good listen.

haha nice one... I never liked the idea of internet radio so i never looked into it, just chucked my huge music archive on my winamp.... just loaded it up at http://www.hbr1.com/ and the progressive house side of the tronic lounge doenst intrest me but the other 2, dream factory and tranceponder are awesome..

you listen to any orbital indokid? should check out there in sides album, or there blue album..

Killahkush said:
The best songs for smoking are songs by Bone Thugs n Harmony, they have a weed song on every album and they have a whole cd with just weed songs. Weed Song is one of the best but they have so many good songs about weed.

I second that. Bone has the all time best weed songs. Buddah Luvaz, The Weed Song, Budsmokers Only, Smoke Weed and Maintain, Fried Day, the list goes on. They're my pick for sure.

This is an OLD pot song by David Peel & the Lower East Side:
I hope this doesn't offend anyone. :eek:
It's just the lyrics to an old song I found funny.

The Pope Smokes Dope

The Pope smokes dope
God gave Him the grass
The Pope smoke dope
He likes to smoke in Mass
The Pope smokes dope
He's a groovy head.
The Pope smokes dope
The Pope smokes dope
Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah

God is high on mescaline
Satan's high on smack.
Popes in Rome get stoned alone
Jesus freaks are back.
Jesus Christ, a super hippy
never shot up junk
Popes in Rome get stoned at home
Priests in Church get drunk

The Pope smokes dope
God gave Him the grass
The Pope smoke dope
He likes to smoke in Mass
The Pope smokes dope
He's a groovy head.
Oh yeah Oh yeah Oh yeah

good call on the HBR1 indokid....great find

pretty cool background music for any occasion, you don't need to yell over it and it gets your attention farely often. but i am hiiiiiiiiiiigh as a kite right now.....ahhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back