Week 8, Keep waiting or harvest now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing--the more amber the trichs get, the stonier the high is going to be. I generally harvest at least a little bit when the trichs are about where yours are now--it gives you a more up energetic high (I'm getting ready to shampoo my carpets).

Really good looking ladies, by the way. I have revegged plants before without any adverse effects. It takes them a while to get back into the vegging thing and they grow weird single leaves at first. You may have a little bit of problem revegging because there seems to be very few fan leaves left on your plants. Time-wise, it is much faster to just start over with seeds, clone to discover your females and keep the best female for a mom.

all depends on what type of stone you want megan but looking at the pictures they look about ready.

what i do is give the main cola/bud a little squeeze and if its not hard id leave for another week until it hardens up.

pkj

What happened to your plants fan leaves? did you pull them all off early because they are important to a plants developement...

Blunted said:
What happened to your plants fan leaves? did you pull them all off early because they are important to a plants developement...

Well thats what I was wondering...I thought they looked kinda funny so thats why I posted some pictures BUT your the only person to say anything so far so im guessing that they are supposed to be gone. lol. :confused:

in that one pic it looks like she is pretty tall.. and it almost looks like she is starved for light... kinda skinny and tall... i donno what you have going on in your grow so i donno... just personaly my girls are usualy MABY 4 foot tall at harvest.. but they also only have 2 weeks preflower... looks like you had her in veg for awhile?? 2 months maby? i donno what this has to do with anything but... blah... k bye

megan23247 said:
Thanks for the info everyone. Man I swear I read somewhere that the hairs or pistals changing colors do mean something BUT I was wrong, thanks for clearing things up. Gonna def go by the trich color from here on!

i read that somewhere too megan ,,,but in the same article i read it also said the trics start off as amber then turn to cloudy then clear :eek: so i decided not to read anymore :giggle: plants look good and glad you posted as im in the same situation myself in flower 8 weeks and desperate to chop :peace:

megan23247 said:
Well thats what I was wondering...I thought they looked kinda funny so thats why I posted some pictures BUT your the only person to say anything so far so im guessing that they are supposed to be gone. lol. :confused:

Well....I kinda hinted at it. It does seem like there are very few fan leaves. Some strains have far fewer fan leaves than others. Some lose more as they get close to being done. Over nuting, under nuting, wrong ph, wrong nutes...the list goes on. At this point it may be hard to figure out why. But the buds look great, and that's what matters.

Yeah its hard to get constructive criticism on this site because everyone is so nice and stoned but losing all those fan leaves will most def hurt your yield and it still seems like your girl has a bit to go. I have grown straight indicas and sativas, hybrids too and always had a good amount of fan leaves at the end. I do agree its normal for some of the fan leaves to yellow and fall but not all of them. Anyways your girl looks ok, gl on your harvest

Latest posts

Back