Weird yellow spots on a leaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stides

Growin' and Learnin'
Reaction score
As you all already know this is my very first grow so everything alarms me :holysheep: anyway i went to check on my babies today and i noticed one of the plants had some weird yellow spot on 1 of its leaves it didnt have the day before. Ive attached a pic of it. Can somebody tell me why its doing this and how I can rectify the problem??
Its the only leaf on the whole plant that has the yellow spots. Is it just a retarded leaf??? Or do I have bigger problems?

sickleaf.jpg

What do u guys mean split something???

he ment spilled anything like fertilizer or water on it;)

my guess is fert or water droplet magnifying the light.

nothing to worry about, be careful when your watering or feeding not to get droplets on leaves, or else this is what you will deal with.

JBonez said:
nothing to worry about, be careful when your watering or feeding not to get droplets on leaves, or else this is what you will deal with.

I did not know that, again reading these threads is a wealth of info.
Explains why i have many yellow spots, i was allowing the water to remain on the leaves, not being careful to aviod water on the leaves as i did'nt know it would cause yellow spots.:eek:

its all good, your from maine.

lol, just goofin, i have a buddy from maine, he says its cool if you like nature, which i love!

Oh i always figured that if i left water on the leaves it would magnify the light!!! I guess i didnt notice this though! Will it heal????

JBonez said:
its all good, your from maine.

lol, just goofin, i have a buddy from maine, he says its cool if you like nature, which i love!

I moved my whole family here 5 years ago from Philadelphia.

What a huge difference. No rapes, murders, car jackings, assualts, robberies, no horns honking or graffitti or litter etc etc.

Also no major sports teams or concerts or malls, thats a drawback.

Remember Maine is known for seafood. It's dirt cheap and can't be fresher as it's still alive ! Whole live lobsters for 5.00 a peice.

Maine is made up of OVER 90% woods/forest.
4-5% water, as in lakes and such.
LESS THAN 5% of Maine is housing !!!!!!!!!
MOst people own at least 1/2 acre.

I DO NOT LIE when i say, if you like to hike, you'll find HUGE weed patches almost EVERYWHERE.

See, as there is no crime here, there are less police, like maybe 3-5 cops per town of like 20-35 square miles, and like i said , 90% is woods.
No cops is gonna tramp through the woods for weed that is decrimilized here.
You can grow up to 100 plants and its ONLY a MISDEMINOR !!!!!!

I LOVE MAINE :D :hubba: :rolleyes: :) :p

stides said:
Oh i always figured that if i left water on the leaves it would magnify the light!!! I guess i didnt notice this though! Will it heal????
not really.. not going to hurt anything though.
good job gettin in here and asking about it quickly though. keep'n a good eye on 'em eh?

kaotik said:
not really.. not going to hurt anything though.
good job gettin in here and asking about it quickly though. keep'n a good eye on 'em eh?

Yes im taking this very seriously! Im not too proud of a man to ask for help when I dont know something :)

Your fan leaves aren't going to heal themselves because Darwin told the plant it was easier to make a new one than to heal an old one. Get ready, Stides, your fans are going to go through hell before you do the chop thing. Just life cycles. Peace and luck.

hi there stides welcome aboard ! usually one would think that the majority rules ..in this case it would seem that something has been splashed on that leaf !! But i disagree i think you should move your baby away from the bird nest ! peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back