Well damn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spelunker said:
I am a newbie here. I can live with those rules.
Maybe it should be in a sticky. It is not exactly what I thought would be at the bottom of this thread.

Ha! I hear you man! Well, I'm helping to deal with a recent problem we've had and perhaps we'll do exactly what you've suggested but in a different direction. <mystery!>

I hope you like it here and enjoy the forum.

This place is everything you've always wanted to know about weed!

If you don't see it, just ask.

I hear and will obey. loud and clear, my friend. thank you for answering in a true and consice manner. changed my avatar sig line, didnt want to get banned fer it hehehe there will be NO IM BAAD, SORRY IN ADVANCE in the future. i love giving new and old peeps help as i learn things from them as well. i could swear at ya in french but then ya never know what nationality hick is, do we? i do mess up at times because of my confused thinking due to the medication i sometimes need as boosters. that why i asked about the drunk/stoned thingy. i still get embarrassed admitting this but life happens. confused thinking = remember nirvana. i owe you, any help you need my friend, please ask.

astra007 said:
i could swear at ya in french but then ya never know what nationality hick is, do we?

Astra,
Dude At first I didn't like ya, but ya grew on me. I like your different point of view on things. but you should know, Hick is a freind of mine. He may rub people the wrong way from time to time and have a view of something others may not see that same. But.. he is my freind. maybe not in the real face to face sense, but still my freind. So when I see a slam his way I take it to heart.
I don't mind general picking on one another, but just please don't make it look like a slam. He has worked hard around here. So as a favor, pick on him in an up front way were he won't accidently skip over it and feel like it was behind his back. Just post a jab up front in its own thread where he'll see it. Then he'd prolly get in on the ole make fun of hick thing. You might find he has a great sense of humor and sees nothing wrong with a jab or two just for fun. As we call it in the US just an "ole ball bustin" or a "roast" if you want to get old school about it. but keep it respectful. He has done a lot around here. ;)

mutt: you see, this is what starts flame wars. it was not a slam. i needed some1 to put in that comment which is totally innocent. so i thought; use hick as tbg, i dont know that well. i could have used you but you cant boot me out of here. i just pm'ed stoney bud about sumthin else. your senior here, i saw nothing wrong with my post as it was just a comment. you on the other hand 1/3000 saw something else. your judging me still from past actions and this has to stop or i might as well just go now. i've changed 100% with the aid or stoney bud, hick and i thought you. i no longer have to be on the defensive all the time here due to 3 years as a forum bouncer on other sites. truthfully, your post really hurt and the old astra would be frying yer butt right now. so maybe next time pm me so that i dont have to defend myself to wrongfullness and whatever. thanks i guess i could have said all the mods eh? but who wants to have to re write their posts 6 times before posting.

hey mutt, i forgive you. yer my friend now and i was hurt but hey, i guess i hurt yers by pickin hick. i will defend the mods here till i get the boot. oh ya, friend is spelled friend. always think the "end" when ya type. i'd say idjut but i'll get in **** so heck, i'll just say : take care you old dog. hehehe

i could swear at ya in french but then ya never know what nationality hick is, do we?
...OMG!!...I hope I've never left the impression that I am "French"...HA!! (J/K..J/K)..;)

Folks, we simply would like to keep a clean friendly environment for everyone to enjoy. We all are in relative agreemant on one subject..."Marijuana". It's a marijuana forum. We don't discuss polotics and religon. Simply too many opposing views/ideas that are easily fanned into flames. We hope, by staying 'on topic', "MJ", to avoid those conflicts.
I enjoy a good banter among members. I enjoy a good debate. But if we don't keep it on a level that reflects the utmost respect for each other, it can lead to hurt feelings, which results in retaliation, which leads to retaliation,...you can get the picture.
We should remember that several different nations and cultures are represented here. And similar to astras comment, something that may be a seemingly harmless 'jab' in fun in one culture, could be a serious insult in another society.
We're haveing some 'growing pains' at present. But with a li'l help from it's members, we can keep this place the safe, friendly home that I believe the majority want.

thxs hick, i used french cause i was forced to learn it in school here in canada and 1/3 of us are french or french speaking. did you know that there are really no swear words in french. my late sister was fluent in 12 languages. peeps are really touchy right now so i forgive "the mutt". you cant fault a man fer being loyal to his friends even if HE WAS WRONG in his thoughts, now can you? hey mutt, where are ya buddy? speak up? woof? voof? or still ggrrrrrrrrrrr.? hehehe
icon10.gif

Seattle420 raises his hand--
TEACHER! TEACHER!,

can I go to the bathroom?
and she say yes, then I go out in the hall and put up
the bumper sticker on the classroom door- QUESTION AUTHORITY
true story

astra007 said:
hey mutt, i forgive you. yer my friend now and i was hurt but hey, i guess i hurt yers by pickin hick. i will defend the mods here till i get the boot. oh ya, friend is spelled friend. always think the "end" when ya type. i'd say idjut but i'll get in **** so heck, i'll just say : take care you old dog. hehehe
Well, let me say sorry. I took at as something else. I had some nasty PM's complaining about mods and stuff lately and just got bent a little. There are a lot of -vibes floatin around and makes it feel like a lot of things are on "eggshells" for me. So pardon me for me being "snappy". I am becoming very defensive lately. So I took a step back and avoided certain threads to get my attitude cleared up. So Peace dude.
BTW, yeah I know "I" before "E" yadda yadda, but when typing the fingers sometimes don't click the right one first. My mom was an English Teacher. LOL

smokinmom, dont ya think that red ribbon is kinda pretty? and mutt didn't gggrrrrr so that made my day. check out my hydro post if ya want a laugh, i dont know what i'll fudge up next. im learnin, kinda neat being a newbie again. oh,oh i used a synonym fer........... i'll be in dog do do next, oh, darn another 1, oops make that 3.............

SmokinMom said:
Ok guys. I've heard that marijuana works wonders for PMS.

:D

;)

certainly works better than the meds they give me for them :D

Latest posts

Back