well i grew these last year as f1s the f2s are totaly different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abso said:
Ohhh hello long lost strain, :)! My electrician friend introduced me into some very nice Purple Pineberry one time on Van Island!
then you probably had the real deal thats were it origanates its a real nice strain but i actualy find the greener phenos stronger

they look healthy as can be pothead!!!

way to GrOw! :cool2: :peace: :cool2: :smoke1: :clap: :headbang: :rant: :farm:

Just letting you know that i think this grow looks great.. now when the BBQ that we all are invited to? Dry ice cure it and we will be there 2 weeks after harvest.. just let us know what to bring

i had to tie everything down there getting so top heavy there just tipping over i lost 4 plants they were down to long in swamp water:hitchair: so i have 24 left big deal i lost 4 plants its worth losing 4 plants in order to figure out the prob and fix the rest before the same thing happens. i always expect loss on outdoor grows anyway. another thing im constantly figthing slugs and other insects while all the vegitation around the plants looks untouched is pot like a magnet for every preditor bug out there

Oh dear, I do believe I've soiled myself, those are some really beautiful ladies! I wanna see you get these in...

yes they are beautiful but thier alot of work it seems thier magnets for slugs and everyother pest thats around so im always using stuff to get rid off them all the plants around are lush green and the pest just keep coming for my pot
i always plant way more than i need because i know theres usualy loss when growing outdoors started with 28 fems all together some BB/WW some AMBROSIA and purple pineberry f2s from seeds. i already lost 4 so im down to 24 not bad at all but there in 6 gallon pots and getting so tall and top heavy witch i didnt expect i was thinking 6-8 bushes so i just tied as many as i could down i'll prob have mor loss but i calculate for a 50% loss that way i definetly get a nice harvest because i never lose that much:hubba: i have a friend with MS who i want to take care of;) so i should have more than enough

Pothead420 said:
the doc carrys purple wreck not sure of the breeder but there one of the most ordered strains from the doc:hubba:
i got Purple Widow from deshaman seeds from the doc i hope thats a potent purple
Purple Wreck is made by Reserva Privada. Purple Widow wasn't that potent but the purple seems dominant:).

bombbudpuffa said:
Purple Wreck is made by Reserva Privada. Purple Widow wasn't that potent but the purple seems dominant:).
thats were i was looking at it i saw it was one of the most ordered so it must be good i also ordered purple widow from dejamans seeds thru the doc looks good doesnt it i hope it grows like that

Pothead420 said:
yes they are beautiful but thier alot of work it seems thier magnets for slugs and everyother pest thats around so im always using stuff to get rid off them all the plants around are lush green and the pest just keep coming for my pot
i always plant way more than i need because i know theres usualy loss when growing outdoors started with 28 fems all together some BB/WW some AMBROSIA and purple pineberry f2s from seeds. i already lost 4 so im down to 24 not bad at all but there in 6 gallon pots and getting so tall and top heavy witch i didnt expect i was thinking 6-8 bushes so i just tied as many as i could down i'll prob have mor loss but i calculate for a 50% loss that way i definetly get a nice harvest because i never lose that much:hubba: i have a friend with MS who i want to take care of;) so i should have more than enough

I do the same. I only need about two good ones to get me through the year, but I always seem to lose half. I'm doing good this year, my buddy and I have sixteen, and still do. We had problems with a few not coming back out of flowering once taken outside, but they're making a late comeback. I only have one person to take care of (buddy's wife/ crones disease), so I'll be fine also.

Good mojo for an awesome harvest...

so i was thinking of ordering purple wreck.. would it be worth the risk? and pot head.. still waiting on the bbq invite. we can do a pit pig, wife makes good potato salad.. we can ever grill up the base of those stocks with a little ginger and pepper mixxec with some zuccini and onion. its all about the munchies and bud......lol

i lost a few more plants but i still have 9 beautys that just started to flower
the biggest is 13 ft. tall:shocked: i gave them a feeding of tea i had brewing the past few days some jamaican and indonesian bat guanos high in P-K with some worm castins and molasses im also using tigerbloom ,kool bloom,
and floranova bloom. i feed them tea once a month and water everytime with a low strength nute solution of all them nutes together. now that flowering has started i will give it tea every 2 weeks with a god 2-3 week flush
well here they are:hubba: the survivor was a plant that was getting ravaged by bugs so i ripped it out of the pot broke it and threw it into the swamp well one lower branch was left and its looking healthy the root ball is just sitting in very moist soil i just happened to look over there and seen it i was shocked to see it growing after i butchered it

HPIM3993.JPG

HPIM3996.JPG

HPIM3997.JPG

HPIM3998.JPG

HPIM4003.JPG

HPIM4004.JPG

HPIM4005.JPG

HPIM4006.JPG

HPIM4007.JPG

HPIM3992.JPG

well i went out there this morning and theres white hairs all over the top of the plant finaly its bud time:hubba: i just hope it stops raining almoast everyday or im gonna have lots of budrot. if it keeps up the way its been lately

Still looking good! I hear ya about the anticipated loss, I usually figure on half of half of what I think I'm gonna get. That usually keeps me on the plus side. Or, in the green, as it were.

I wish I had any rain at all, I've had to water all but two weeks since june first. It would also help out with my cover, the brush is dying and my girls are sticking out like sore thumbs. I only have one spot new this year, so I should see most.

mistisrising said:
Still looking good! I hear ya about the anticipated loss, I usually figure on half of half of what I think I'm gonna get. That usually keeps me on the plus side. Or, in the green, as it were.

Thats what I do, Looking great.

Latest posts

Back