Were do you buy your bongs/pipes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of sick bongs and pipes on this site from members and I was wondering were do you guys buy your goods at? Were I live they charge a ridiculous amount of money for a pipe or bong. For example a pipe I got in Cali costed me $20 were I am I saw one almost as big and they wanted $70.

As far as tubes go check "dodo glass pipes " i believe is the name. Great service and timely shipping.
IF youre in wash state i would say to go "Barterfaire" in Tonasket. Glass blower central for this event.Of course yours truly will be there as well :0)

Yea I saw you post that site in another thread and I checked them out and I like what they have a their prices are good.

search planetbongs cheapest best site. get em straight from india! minimum of 500$ tho!

I order from here...hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/productCategory.cfm?iProductCategoryID=164

Change the xx to tt....great prices and fast shipping...FYI they will not send beans to the USA

iceman423 said:
search planetbongs cheapest best site. get em straight from india! minimum of 500$ tho!

*****Sorry, but if you "ONLY KNEW" what that statement really means. As a glass blower i SHRIEK at the fact of 10 to 15 boys of same age blowing glass in an un-ventilated space.

If for NO OTHER fact ........PLEASE BUY AMERICAN. That means youre saving someone prob in youre own neighborhood ! Peace ~:eek:

I'm not here to push any site ! I've only spoken bout one place on the net for youre glass needs. IF you have the ability please buy local. I have SEVERAL friends in the glass biz and are "Starving" for work. Just saying~

meds why not start a glass website with your friends...then pay MP to put your ad at the top by Nirvana...that would be awesome..you could write made in america on the site too!! I would order a piece especially if I knew it helped local people and the site and was legit!!! Plus I could say I know the owner...:eek: :D :hubba:

websites can be made cheap...bet someone would do it for a nice piece....just saying.

Actually they have site of their own. I use to but had to shut down this yr due to leg issues. My girl friend keeps pushing me, will see.

Right now I've ask for a spot in the DIY sect and awaiting permission. It will give general as well as some detailed info concerning glass blowing. This way you'll be more informed and hopefully buy local ~ Peace and Respect ~

meds4me said:
As far as tubes go check "dodo glass pipes " i believe is the name. Great service and timely shipping.
IF youre in wash state i would say to go "Barterfaire" in Tonasket. Glass blower central for this event.Of course yours truly will be there as well :0)

Thanks for the tip... They've got a great selection and what I like is they have some very reasonable medium sized basic glass bongs for $30... Nice! All I can find locally are very high priced pieces of art that you can smoke weed through... It's getting harder to find a basic clear glass bong around here anymore...

Peace!:cool:

meds4me said:
By the way 2dog: nice avi

thanks carved her myself....she's a cheerful pumpkin :p :D

Latest posts

Back