What a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
My friend gave me these 4 clones. The plants he took the cuttings from were outdoor and found by the choppers and destroyed. He has about 120 clones. One of the clones he gave me is already showing hairs. I will plant them outdoors after I harden them off. They are from an unknown variety that he has had for a couple of years (good smoke) . They are small but for stealth reasons I cant grow them indoors. I have never delt with clones so any suggestions will be appreciated.

100_2771.jpg

100_2772.jpg

i never dealt wit clones yet either but i would assume depending on when they were cut and how long they been vegging just grow them as if their a plant.
i been reading up on cloning myself and theres a load of info when ya do a search for the term "clone" and serch titles.

i would put them outside for a few hours a day to gradually get them used to the climate, then after a few days they should be good to go, i use clones every year and ive never had any probs

Wasn't someone else just lately asking about leaves with 3 fingers like those? Were these clones taken from a plant in flower?

I belive they were in pre flower since one has hairs. He does have this one clone that doesn't have ziz zag leaves they are rounded. wierd looking plant but it is already trying to bud 4 weeks after cloning.

they are about 4 weeks old and yes they have rooted I sat them out today for 3 hours in the sun in 95 degree weather no sign of leaf wilt so 1 more day of harding off and in the ground they go

They look pretty good. Harden them off a little bit and they should do just fine outside. Be careful where you plant them. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

u might want to put a fan on them also, to help strengthen the stems so they wont blow over once the go in the ground outside

my clones stayed outdoors all day today. So tomorrow in the ground they go. Will up load photos. I have a super skunk female (female seed) that is not in flower yet if I took cuttings this late in the growing season would it be worth it for the amount of weed I would get. I am going to do it just for the experience. Our first frost is in mid november.. Also why should you not take cuttings from a plant that has already shown sex

The clones my friend gave me got me interested in doing my own so I took some cuttings off of my Church female If they make it through the night I will post pictures tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back