What a great place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOK3R

iSmoke
Reaction score
This site rocks harder than a free bag of hydrotron...

I have roamed this site near and far and am amazed at how much this site helps people. Here's to hoping karma keeps its end of the bargain!

You get out what you put in SMOK3R.

The site will give as it gets.

Chillaxed is the word for today.

Chill and read with a chilled mind and you will see more than is written.

:peace:

Hip..I love it when you talk like that...

HE must....hehe hip I bet your lady eats that up...

I found this site by accident when I was looking at vertical lighting... started trolling and decided to sign up in Feb. Not a big poster, but I really like all the help and positive encouragement that people get around here, and thats why I registered early this year. Finally came out of my "shell" and posted my first pictures today. Even though its legal where I'm at I still keep to myself with my lifelong hobby.

2Dog said:
I bet your lady eats that up...

Oh my word how rude is that!

Give me 3 words.

3 only.

Pick wisely.

No sport or Politics.

Pick wild words from your mind.

SMOK3R said:
Finally came out of my "shell" and posted

Well done SMOK3R, the first steps are tough, that line has now been passed :)

The very tip of your learning voyage starts here.

Salutations :)

HippyInEngland said:
Oh my word how rude is that!

Give me 3 words.

3 only.

Pick wisely.

No sport or Politics.

Pick wild words from your mind.

what was rude??

I'm pretty sure it was the "or"
:D

HIE you're good stuff man!

Thanks for the hospitality peoples:holysheep:

I originally joined this site because it was easier to navigate than some of the other ones I was checking out. After being a member here for a while, and further searching other forums, out of dumb luck I by far picked the right site to be a regular member of. Every once and a while a little drama sparks up, but as quickly as it comes it goes. The server runs great now, and even though i did prefer the old setup a little more, I really enjoy how fast the site is, and the people who make it possible. I wish there was a way to repay the site for all I have gained from it, but donations have been ademently refused time and time again. The only way to repay for all we recieve, is to help other new growers as they find this site with the knowledge of how to grow there own.

2Dog said:
what was rude??

What was going through his thought's as I felt his kiss melt me?
Was this the search that has been within me all this time?
Rude timing as my life is happy as is and no rocky sail will wrap me in its canvas unless I let it.

yep... I still say rock on MP! ... even if your site is full of stoners like me

Thanks for being here!

Latest posts

Back