What about organic honey???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
I have a very large supply of organic honey>>> Could you use that instead of molasses???? It is sweeter, also has some micro organisms??? What are your thoughts???:D

Corn syrup aye??? I have never heard of that one.... Does it sweetin the bud, signifigantly??

I use Back strap Mollasses..I have honey beees and asked massproducer about useing it..cant remember the answer sorry..but I dont use it..lol..Good luck

if u want organic, why would u change the natural taste of da ganja?
And i wouldn't use honey, honey by itself attracks a lot of bugs.

you actually put a corn syrup on the bud while it's growing? now i've heard of after product dipping, to slow the burn, smooth the taste, and make it sweet but never have i heard of putting any kind of sweet or thick substance on the bud.

now if you take a blunt and put some blueberry syrup around the outside of it just a thin layer, it will burn all night and it's pretty sweet :hubba:

Dewayne said:
you actually put a corn syrup on the bud while it's growing? now i've heard of after product dipping, to slow the burn, smooth the taste, and make it sweet but never have i heard of putting any kind of sweet or thick substance on the bud.

now if you take a blunt and put some blueberry syrup around the outside of it just a thin layer, it will burn all night and it's pretty sweet :hubba:
blue berry yum yum....hmm hmm good haha

Dewayne... We were taling about mixing it in with water and using it like fert... I have heard of molasses and I just happen to have honey, so I thought I would ask... Not Bud dippin, I have never heard of that...

oh..haha i was so stoned earlier god knows what i was saying. but yeah i have no idea on that..but i do wanna smoke a blueberry blunt right now lol.

That's ok Dewanye.... I am stoned everytime I post on here... Hopin for the best, and not to sound too out there!!!

Dewayne said:
oh..haha i was so stoned earlier god knows what i was saying. but yeah i have no idea on that..but i do wanna smoke a blueberry blunt right now lol.

Thats what I am smoking :) Just smoked it for the first time last night, that stuff is good!

blueberry is what's up. i can smoke a blueberry blunt with blueberry syrup on it and go strait to smoking blueberry shisha out of the hookah and then eat some blueberry pancakes. Blueberry FTW! :)

Latest posts

Back