What are you smoking on right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Need a pic and/or a full smoke report. Not just a name :rolleyes:

Me...well comon now. My Lemon Skunk x OG18 of course! And a little pure OG18 as well....and some co2 honey wax budder nastiness....

Lemon-Skunk-X-OG18-3.jpg

Right now, still on the Kandy Kush, Pineapple Express and Northern Lights.

Kandy Kush: Tight little nugs that kinda remind you of bunches of grapes or maybe barley. 9.5 oz of mind-numbing confusion, the taste is sweet with the draw taking your breath a bit!

Pineapple Express: Sweetness in every pine cone shaped nug, these tight and solid buds are beautiful! The high is great, but a bit milder than the KK, this is my after-dinner treat or whenever I am craving a great taste....almost like an after-dinner mint lol

Northern Lights: Not as tight of buds, the red hairs covering these buds are it's trademark along with the purples and crystal frosting. These buds came off the stem nice green and red colored, turned the purplish hints while in jar in my safe, the taste has benefited from the jar visit as well...the taste is pleasant with the high a nice confusion with some uplift!

Pics....none right now, all were already used and camera I have right now isn't cooperating.

givinitatry said:
Pall Malls, cuz I don't have any bud.:rant:
That is way sad, i am sorry.

This morning it is Columbian Gold.
She tastes: good
high: more up.
9/10
Not a real heavy bud here.

Sorry, I wish I could describe taste but I just can't, the smell either for that matter.

DSCF0631.JPG

Some Pineapple Thai from last season...:D

Thai.jpg

It's funky, I like it a lot. Kinda trippy high, fast paced and sorta auditory. Great morning smoke.:) It really makes me love loud music though, like the louder the better. Glad I have no neighbors. :ignore:

Cali:fly:

sick cali! sounds like i want to try that as a wake n bake with some maynard james keenan music playin loud as fak!

:48:

bouquet of dank flowers...

:cool:

100_4059.jpg

macro 002.JPG
macro 006.JPG

...Hashplant. Gonna twist up that nuggie right now!

SR- hits hard and spicy, fruity on the exhale. Comes on quick like a slap in the face.

NOTHING will get done if you are smoking this. It takes every ounce of effort just to work up enough energy to change the channel.

It's lasts for a moderate amount of time usually ending in a nap...or another bowl.

Great at taking away the aches and pains from getting my tail kicked by my skateboard!

Ghetto Crackers!!!!!!!!!!!

i donno about you guys.. but i get paranoid when i smoke in my crib.. i guess its cus i have a grow room with like 50 plants and 200 clones about 10 feet away.. whenever i blaze i end up thinking OMG THA COPS ARE COMING... WHAT IF THEY RAID ME... WHAT IF I GET ARRESTED.. WILL I GO TO PRISON? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. so.. i havent been smoking much of anything here lately.

woah bleek!!

u need to trust in your carbon scrubbers and work on a intake/exhaust setup that pulls house air into room then scrubs before it leaves. NO smell get out of my house unless i get lazy or forget to open/close something.

Plus my neighbors are weird as it is.

LOOKN GOOD GUYS. Keep up them pics and descriptions.

I spent many days as a teen faded off the hashplant, chillin in a field or on a hill...just watching life

Bit of northern lights and a bit of white widow... these strains a lush... i'm so high right now :)

O.G. it aint tha smell.. smells dont get out of my house ether.. its just tha fact that its there that bugs me out i guess.. BTW i know this is off topic but i was wondering... i have my flowering room compleetly closed off and i pump in C02.. so im wondering what most people do with rooms like this? do they do exaust every now and then? do they never exaust the room? its hard to find anything clear cut on this subject.. any advice would be helpful. thanks

Bleek187 said:
O.G. it aint tha smell.. smells dont get out of my house ether.. its just tha fact that its there that bugs me out i guess.. BTW i know this is off topic but i was wondering... i have my flowering room compleetly closed off and i pump in C02.. so im wondering what most people do with rooms like this? do they do exaust every now and then? do they never exaust the room? its hard to find anything clear cut on this subject.. any advice would be helpful. thanks
well according to the directions on my co2 kit it recomends 15 min cycles but as far as i know that could be wrong. but thats how i am running mine and so far so good but i could just be wasting my co2

i calculated out everything and set the timer to let out C02 every so often to keep the level around 1500.. but i never ever cycle the air in the room. hmm.. ive tryed lookn this up but you get so many dif setups its hard to get a straight answer

Bleek187 said:
i calculated out everything and set the timer to let out C02 every so often to keep the level around 1500.. but i never ever cycle the air in the room. hmm.. ive tryed lookn this up but you get so many dif setups its hard to get a straight answer
I have and air-3 controller and when the exhaust fan kicks on it turns the co2 off and it has a photo sensor so when the lights are off it will not release co2. You want to have a good air exchange

Latest posts

Back