What brand nutes do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
Just trying to get a feel for the popular brands out there.

Also what website do you guys order from? I've found a few and they are way cheaper than my local hydroponics shop.

Im just looking for a basic grow nute for my vegging clones and a bloom nute for the budding ones.

I forget what brand I have now as its at my other house but its just some real basic stuff.

1st.. are you in soil are hydro? I grow hydro, w/ Ionic nutes.. and alot of us order from HTGsupply.com;) They're very reputable and reasonably priced.

sweetnug said:
Use GH, they have experience on their side. Its a great line of nutes

Whats a good cheap website to order it off of?

Hell I think thats the brand I have. Should I get anything else other than grow and bloom basic nutes?

Theres alot of bloom nutes and Im not sure what I can benefit from

I use the Fox Farm 6 pack which is Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching! They come with a recommened feeding schedule I follow it pretty closely! I get them over the net as shipping is to much to canada so I drive an 1 HR to the city!

Phatpharmer

TURKEYNECK said:
1st.. are you in soil are hydro? I grow hydro, w/ Ionic nutes.. and alot of us order from HTGsupply.com;) They're very reputable and reasonably priced.

Soil

Fox far is ok. I have used it many times. GH is your best bet for price and quality. Cheaphydro.com is awesome, IK order stuff and its there in 24hrs.

phatpharmer said:
I use the Fox Farm 6 pack which is Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching! They come with a recommened feeding schedule I follow it pretty closely! I get them over the net as shipping is to much to canada so I drive an 1 HR to the city!

Phatpharmer

Care to elaborate on why one would need all those bloom nutrients? Im not familiar with TOO many nutes and never understood why use all these different types of bloom nutes

sweetnug said:
Use GH, they have experience on their side. Its a great line of nutes

I think Gh is good but I like Fox Farm much better, FF also has experience on there side, so I guess this question really has to do with preference and what might float my boat wont float yours. Don't get me wrong GH is quality I just think its all about whats best for you!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

They are all additives, open sesame for initial transition, beastie bloomz for mid flower and cha ching for final 4 weeks. All companies have these. GH is the cheapest and very reliablr, just dont do advanced nutes they are a rip

yeah..but Fox Farm is ALL Organic..with the exception of Tiger bloom..which is easyly substituted by a good tea..But its going to be personal Prefrance..Good luck my friend take care and be safe :ciao::botl::bong:

Getmelifted said:
Care to elaborate on why one would need all those bloom nutrients? Im not familiar with TOO many nutes and never understood why use all these different types of bloom nutes

Diffrent stages of the plants life requires diffrent nutrients..:confused:

Ya organic and hydro is for experienced growers only. GH has a great rep. and line of nutes and supplements, try them out, just go by the bottle but use 1/3 less than the bottle says..

sweetnug said:
Ya organic and hydro is for experienced growers only. GH has a great rep. and line of nutes and supplements, try them out, just go by the bottle but use 1/3 less than the bottle says..

If you can read you can follow the Fox farm feeding Schedule quite easy, and I think it would be good for beginners for that simple reasons they just follow the chart! Just my opinion though:D

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Latest posts

Back