What bulb should I use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timdog4

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone recommends a 400 watt hps bulb that is not ridiculously priced. I want to start flowering soon and need to pick up a bulb. Is a philips from hd or lowes bulb alright or is it worth the money for a good bulb. What do you recommend? I think I am gonna start flower by the weekend so id like to get it soon. thanks and check out my first grow, ready to flower?

Hey man, I hadn't checked your grow out in a while but it's looking great. I'm not sure what the home stores have but 1000bulbs.com and HTG Supply both have good prices on bulbs. Not sure how the compare in price to the HD/Lowes bulbs though.

audix2359 said:
Hey man, I hadn't checked your grow out in a while but it's looking great. I'm not sure what the home stores have but 1000bulbs.com and HTG Supply both have good prices on bulbs. Not sure how the compare in price to the HD/Lowes bulbs though.

Dude that was so coincidental lool. Same exact post with same info. lol

Try shopping at your local Menards they should have some 400w hps bulbs for $20-25USD.

Latest posts

Back