What can it has and how do I fix it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the 60x one, although there are mixed opinions about its quality...
I just asked him if it is to connect to the cell phone or to see directly.
If not I can buy a 15x glass one.
At how many x magnification do you see the mites?
View attachment 287039
This one will work if it all you can get it. Upgrade later

Sorry, I'm not an English speaker, I didn't understand exactly what you meant.
I apologize. It was off topic.

Here's a recent example of transplant shock:
20220130_163858.jpg
20220130_163902.jpg
20220130_163908.jpg
20220130_163914.jpg

I'm not saying that is what you got. These OGs know much more than me. But like you, I scoped every mm of my leafs. There were no bugs or larvae. My black spots were soil from the transplant.

OK. No bugs. Time to re-examine feeding schedules, feeding mixtures or solution and PH. What kind of run off do you have and could it possible be from overwatering? OK so, 1st page of thread deals with bugs, second with scope or loupe, show us more of your set up. pots, plants, pot plants, what kind of soil and nutrients you are using and how often you are watering feeding your medium. How often do you let it almost dry out all the way?

The leaves have got worse, they are browner, could this be due to watering with water and humus or is it because of the mites? I read that they recommend using contact and NOT systemic acaricides.

OK. No bugs. Time to re-examine feeding schedules, feeding mixtures or solution and PH. What kind of run off do you have and could it possible be from overwatering? OK so, 1st page of thread deals with bugs, second with scope or loupe, show us more of your set up. pots, plants, pot plants, what kind of soil and nutrients you are using and how often you are watering feeding your medium. How often do you let it almost dry out all the way?
Well, there are bugs, as there are dots behind the leaves.
Tap water or distilled water, although I read that mineral water is best, but I also read that if it is mineral water it cannot absorb the minerals properly.
Ph no idea. I put the plant in the house and I put artificial light on it, and when the sun comes out I put it outside, I know it's not the right thing to do, but I don't think it's the cause of the problem. In the future I plan to leave it outside and light it when the sun is not shining on it.

Back to step 1 - Kill all bugs before you switch to 12/12. It aint easy but it is do-able. Neem oil or any of the previous products discussed. Spray and wait a couple days and spray again. Don't over do it but definitely get the underside of the leaves. this works well before you put them in the dark if you do for the night. Sometimes through refraction of light through the spray / treatment the light can actually magnify and cause more problems. Spray / wait / spray / wait / spray / wait and make sure you treat the surroundings really good also. The product should suggest wait times. Make sure to do it 3 times at least and keep the stuff around.

what drug is the ¨¨avid¨¨? Well I think you have to take it one step at a time, I read that abemectin is very toxic, supposedly very strong.

ALL OF YOU MOFOS ARE THE BEST! everyone trying to help everyone with info ,wisdom ,wit and sarcasm. ...

not wanting to be captain doom but at this stage of the game I would tear down, do your due dilligence in sterilizing and begin again...your plants look rough so a poor start usually equates to a fight to the end...if it is mites it's almost a no win situation...hard to see with your pics but all the light spots of the leaves is a good indicator the pests are sucking the life out of the plant which will affect the final outcome...just my two cents...

The little black hairs on the back of the leaves have decreased, the discolouration on the top of the leaves has remained the same. And the brown and wilting on the tips of the leaves towards the centre of the leaves has increased, so I suspect I also have a fungus.
1644150575071.png

Latest posts

Back